a-prntis (the dotcomosc unfolded)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Forever an apprentice to the sound

a-prntis.mp3
192kbs/24,1Mb/17.34m

It's also pre-ntns

8)

Too good not to share I felt
Last edited by mystahr on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantastic ghost tones throughout. an excellent experiment with the oscillator.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

intel wrote: accolades shall pour in...

i shall be the first...

excellent
quite stunning

:oops:

Wonderful sounds, nice pulsy pace (except for that brief pitch freak out around 3/4 through which scared the crap out of me! :lol: )

Mind sharing your process for this one?
Image Image

it is the dotcomoscilator (its as far as my entry-system has come yet) running through the metasonix TM1 which runs through the Boss RE 1000 which runs through the Vesta Kaza delay which has an insert signal running through the tape delay (which is in dire need of new 8track tape actually)

glad the scary part came across alright :hihi:

Cheers poly

Thanks for this, mystahr. It seemed a very cool place to be in for 17 and 1\2 minutes, as if it were its own reality.

Almost wish I hadn't been alerted to the scary part. :scared:
It fit in well with the rest of the piece, somehow. Again, thanks for the music.

I know that oscillator all too well! Very cool experiment...

I am so glad you started your entry level system...you are going to be very happy with your new goodies! You've inspired me to fire up the ol' beastie today... :oops:
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

bobsled wrote:Thanks for this, mystahr. It seemed a very cool place to be in for 17 and 1\2 minutes, as if it were its own reality.

Almost wish I hadn't been alerted to the scary part. :scared:
It fit in well with the rest of the piece, somehow. Again, thanks for the music.
Thank you for taking the time to listen and leave your words :)

Scot Solida wrote:I know that oscillator all too well! Very cool experiment...

I am so glad you started your entry level system...you are going to be very happy with your new goodies! You've inspired me to fire up the ol' beastie today... :oops:
Thanks Scot; only got the oscilator a few weeks ago, but as you said a long time ago allready a lot can be done with just that.
I'll be looking forward to each new addition, but it'll take some time before I reach your size

ol' beastie 8)

Wow.....
Very interesting sounds....
I like the "bomb" sound in the beggining...
Sweepy and creepy

:hihi:

good to hear from you mjark ...
i'm picturing a laboratory , lit by a jacobs ladder ...

cheers antihuman

And thanks njorm; several ladders even

Return to “Music Cafe”