Modelonia appreciation thread & preset exchange

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

flippya2000 wrote:
pw wrote:I just made a little demo track for my own tablatron loops, and used modelonia for the pluck lead sound (my own 'pseudochina' preset from the modelonia default bank) and the kind of weird flute arpeggio pad thing. Anyway, it is only a demo, not a full song, but modelonia lovers might get something out of it:

www.babelaudio.net/demos/Tablatron_11_Beat_mp3.mp3
Nice demo, very clean sounding :) Did you sample the taplas urself? Care to do DK+ bank for em? ;)
hey, thanks.

I sampled the very lo-fi Indian tabla drum machine. ~100 loops, will be the first product for sale from www.babelaudio.net (one-two months??).

yep, I will do something with these sounds in DK+, for sure - I was actually just hoping to find a non-time consuming method of turning the audio into midi, to re-create the patterns I have in the DK+ sequencer. It would then be an *awesome* resource of the most fundamental tabla rhythms for Indian classical music, even while the samples themselves are lo-fi totally....

pw wrote:hey, thanks.

I sampled the very lo-fi Indian tabla drum machine. ~100 loops, will be the first product for sale from www.babelaudio.net (one-two months??).

yep, I will do something with these sounds in DK+, for sure - I was actually just hoping to find a non-time consuming method of turning the audio into midi, to re-create the patterns I have in the DK+ sequencer. It would then be an *awesome* resource of the most fundamental tabla rhythms for Indian classical music, even while the samples themselves are lo-fi totally....
Kool :) Of course I would prefer high quality taplas, but don't know where to get them..

I can't thinnk of an easy way to convert audio to midi without actually manually making the .mids yourself, but then anything worth doing often is time-consuming..

flippya2000 wrote: Kool :) Of course I would prefer high quality taplas, but don't know where to get them..
8)

i really hope to see a mac version soon!
i've already the win version, i use it on my laptop connected to my main computer (a mac).
i love modelonia!!! if i could have it inside my mac i would make use of it much more often.

big thanks edoosx, we are working to make the Mac version but so far we have not fixed all issues, maybe I'll have to change some more parts fo the code have it working on Mac
Last edited by liqih on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liqih wrote:bug thanks edoosx, we are working to make the Mac version but so far we have not fixed all issues, maybe I'll have to change some more parts fo the code have it working on Mac
Great!

Please feel free to contact me privately if you should need any betatester for Modelonia OSX.

Things were slow but...

Modelonia for Mac is finally ready, with the collaboration of the experienced coder of SaganTech http://sagantech.biz/, we stabilized and optimized the code so that now we can build a very safe AU version. Stay tuned for the release in a few days.

Just sent payment in for Modelonia and Harp Time Pro.
Looking forward to using them without the additional demo noises.
Thank you, Luigi!!
Jim

Modelonia is fekin excellent! The first preset could be used to score countless film scores. An exceptional and unique instrument that I'd never consider parting with. Highest praise from me :D

Just when I thought I couldn't get more excited.

Colin Bennett wrote:Modelonia is fekin excellent! The first preset could be used to score countless film scores. An exceptional and unique instrument that I'd never consider parting with. Highest praise from me :D
Ah! Thanks! <grin>

Thanks Jim too of course

Forgot this thread. Should include my last set of patches:

Intermorphs

and for good measure here's the last update of my older set (some of these are in the factory bank already):

Hybrids 3

thanks for patches

Oh also here are my Modelonia metapatches for Kore:

Modelonia Kore

These contain 8 snapshots each and are fully mapped to the Kore controller so can be used to morph between various sound models using the controller or a mouse (if you have Kore 2 of course). You get to find all sorts of interesting in-between sounds with these (that can then be saved as Modelonia patches in themselves if you want)

Return to “NUSofting”