ManyBass presets?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you follow Paul's instructions, it should work. I know it did for me. :)

Zai

a. I think it's just ONE of us as I am the one emailing you as well (which figures)

b. I'm not sure what "part" of the instructions I'm not following :roll: I keep reading it over and over.....cripes, I'm not used to this much trouble, the PC version went in flawlessly........... :shrug:

hi hibidy
craigo started this topic and he too has an issue.

But one of you just emailed me saying your Mac sitx download may not be complete... That could cause some trouble yes...
I've emailed whoever that was back.

We'll sort this guys!

Paul

OK I got mine working fine now...

I downloaded everything to 1 folder that was on my desktop I then unzipped the .sitx folders to make 1 MBSoundSet.part01 Folder inside this was the MBSoundSet/ManyBass.

After moving the folder I made this library path: harddrive/Manybass/MBSoundSet/ManyBass

It works perfectly now with loading the presets and putting the names of the sounds sets in the bottom left boxes.

Hope this helps anyone having the same problem I had.

just added:
Hi Paul,

I just woke up (Japan time) so wasn't me who emailed.
I had already realised the links had not gone out correctly in your email, but I worked it out and got everything the first time I tried.... took a while to download but all there.

Very Happy with the bundle.

C.

SWEEEET craigo!
1 down and 1 to go then....
I am thinking hibidy has an incomplete download then?
We'll see...

Also
It should have worked fine for you craigo with just the MBSoundSet/ManyBass path.
This providing that the first time you open the instrument, you point it to your proper soundset folder.

A trick is....If you have trouble just rename or move your samples folder and ManyBass will ask you again for the location. Be sure to choose "MBSoundSets" when it asks.

Paul

I'll start over

damn........I'm in computer hell.........again......(and no, it's not your fault, I don't do that kinda guilt trip......) :wink:

I kinda have it working............it's not clear why :x

It seems there is a different MBSoundset installed with the "installer" for mac? At any rate, I simple moved it there.......but I had a problem in DP, I'll get back if I have more later..........

yeah it works now............oh, the drama...........

HEY! it WORKS........! Even in DP so far.......

happy day......(oh happy day.......) happy day......( oh happy day.........)

btw, who won that free thingy?

Glad to hear this news! :D
I couldn't reproduce any of the problems reported... perhaps the problem is in the installation instructions. :oops:

something like that......then again......maybe not...........

I'll try to "reproduce" the steps of the last time later.......in case anyone else has an issue.........

for now, it's happy "got it to work"

Congratulations! Enjoy ManyBass, and sorry about any confusion in the installation process.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

BTW
I have improved all product delivery emails with better instructions based on what the first users encountered.
Hopefully all will be better from here on. I think mostly it was a wording issue on the Mac emails that may have caused some confusion. (Also of course a corrupt download would cause issues. Check your file sizes against those listed on your download page to be sure you downloaded them fully before installing.)

Cheers and yes....ENJOY!!!!

Paul

hibidy wrote: btw, who won that free thingy?
Oh yeah, The ManyBass Bundle thread that hit 100 posts:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=120

All threads that reach a certain level in the ManyTone forum get a random drawing for a prize. (any product the winner wants from us) FoxV won the last time and chose ManyBass!!

I think I have a moment to breathe right now so I can actually get to that.
I'll post in the thread as soon as I get some random numbers from 2 associates to choose the winner.

Paul

hibidy wrote: btw, who won that free thingy?
LOL
You did!!!!
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182167

My new post is at the bottom of the page...
You must have the power of seeing things....
Congrats.
Paul

I still can't believe it.......I never actually thought it would be me

Return to “Manytone Music”