KVR collab: Live at the bar! Finished!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi fellow musicians,

the time has come to release the final version of "KVR - live at the bar" (formerly known as the KVR blues).

This is the third of a series of KVR collaborations I have initiated and which, I am thrilled to say, have had a good number of participants (see KVR Funk and KVR Sweetie).

So, take a friend along and enjoy a night out with good live music:

KVR - live at the bar

Participants:

jakob (piano/drums)
mckenic (guitar)
sonarman (blues harp/gallstone/bass/vocals/brass)
zeoy (guitar)
psy-t (vocals)
gsoto (rhodes)
liqih (hammond/drums)

Thank you all so very much for being crazy and enthusiastic enough to participate in this collaboration - it has been once again loads of fun and a great learning experience for me. If nothing else, I got to play my old 1920s Bechstein a bit more often again :D.

Truly, with the right people, the internet can be great place - oh, what a wonderful world! :D

Cheers,

Jakob
Last edited by jakob on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is Gooooooood :party:

Great work fellas :band:

I just can't get enough of that guitar. :band2:

Great work again, Jakob. Thanks for doing it.

that was great! glad to have taken part :D
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Great stuff. Who's buying the first round?

So will the next KVR Collab be Country and Western? I got a great jaw harp solo lined up.

sorry Jacob, can't hear it now (very slow and limited access to internet right now) but i'm sure it sounds great :D
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Oh it does, it does :)

Hang on, I'll turn the volume up so you can hear it :D

Really sounds like everybody had a lot of fun (even when it was cyberfun) All the musician ship was highly skilled and/or well placed (the crowd noise made me smile -it did sound real, was it?).
fun work.
Jazzypoon

what do you mean "real"? I mean it wasn't computer-generated or so, but of course it was a sample :D
The idea to place it all in a live bar really saved my face, otherwise everyone would have winced because of the poor recording quality of that piano :hihi:

Showtime ! :party:
This is real fun, I like the spirit in this live-feel/collab thing, it sounds positive
Nicely done

Cheers

Im late as usual :oops:

Thanks a million Jakob for all your work on this - it was a LOT of fun and Im more than up for another colab any time you feel like it!

Thanks again and of course to all the involved musicians! Well done folks!

:tu:

Dave

Return to “Music Cafe”