CZ-101 VSTi - -Cancelled

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beta 5 sent out as we speak...massive thanks to Chris Rogers and dasKONSTRUKT for their help 8)

new 8 stage Env

Ringmod added (On/Off)

Noise Mod added (On/Off)

Line Select added (1, 2, 1+2)

polyphony reduced to 16 to try and cut CPU usage. 3 note chord produces around 18% on my old athlon machine here.

New slightly smaller GUI.

still not sure about the ring/noise mod...might be better to leave them out???

feedback/bug reports/presets urgently needed

thanks

Dave

My Ringmod suggestion had nothing to do with a switch, it was just an assumtion that something isn't working as expected. It's more important that the amount is controlable with an envelope, as it is on the CZ, could be a separate one as well...
A formant is a preferred resonating frequency of any acoustical system.

well, its all on hold for a bit...it sounded crud and was wired up wrong...ive sorted that now but there is a bug in the env i think....and the ring/noise mod went mental too...im def gonna need help with that part...but until the crash bug is fixed no more betas...and the ones you do have can be deleted, they wont be any good for making sounds to use in new versions....

cheers

Dave

KZ-101 BETA 8

1. Delete all old versions! They are wired totally wrong, which explains the really bad sound/performance, and anything made

in old versions will not be compatible with new versions.

2. Do not adjust 'KEY' in the DCA ENV (amp env) section. Im having probs with this. The sound may die if moved (or may even

crash) sometimes the sound dies anyway, you need to close the VST and reload. A pain i know, but its something im working on.

3. LFO reduced to 1, the original had just one, used only for Vibrato, so in keeping with that, i removed LFO2.

4. RingMod and NoiseMod removed. They stopped working after rewire...if anyone can help with this (in Synth Edit) i would

much appreciate it.

5. Presets inlcuded in this version (around 20 or so in 2 banks) I copied most of these from a CZ-1 pdf i found recently. Not

great, but a start for testing purposes...

6. Polyphony reduced again, down to 8, and Mono Mode added to allow users with slow machines to test this thing.

7. Thanks to CMR (Chris Rogers) and dasKONSTRUKT for the advice/info and general good work they put into helping me make

this... ;-)

As soon as i am advised on the 'KEY' problem i will send a new version out. Meanwhile i think its safe to make presets.

Cheers

Dave

done all i can, but cant get a fix to stop crashes, and im in over my head, so ive handed all the files over to someone who knows more than me, hopefully he can get this released working fine and dandy....sounds pretty godd right now, but the crash is making it unusable. :(

anyway, thanks for to the peeps who tested and gave me lots of good feedback/info/etc, much appreciated

Dave

Return to “Instruments”