we create, therefore we am.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wise up mofos im here to make you scream... or something.
i really hate comeing up with something more than just "here listen..."title" so excuse me if sometimes theyre as meaningless as the above.

vurt wrote: i really hate comeing up with something more than just "here listen..."title"
+1

Oh and you need to fix the link. I clicked on it and all I could hear is some poor bee trapped in a cow.

ill give you another go, do try to come up with something that doesnt make you look retarded this time. if you are going to insult me, at least have the respect to put some effort in.

Nah...i'd rather be a retard. :cool:

fair enough, have at it then :)

vurt wrote:fair enough, have at it then :)
uh...have you checked my blog page? If that aint retarded i don't know what is.

this makes me look around thinking "where's that bloody mosquito"

well youre both wrong, its a wasp :P

marvelous!

on loop for the last 2 hours

it is awesome

:o you must be as mental as me

:hihi:

glad you liked 8)

I feel strangely violated.

It seems to be that you have found unre(a)leased recordings of Sherlock Holmes. Congrats !
You can't always get what you waaaant...

S.HUSH wrote:you need to fix the link. I clicked on it and all I could hear is some poor bee trapped in a cow.
1. if you don't like a piece and have nothing useful to say about it, why do you bother to comment? the joy of 'making fun of' ... ? and/or of seeing your jokes on the (virtually) printed page?

2. you've made very similar comments about my pieces. if you're going to keep doing your schtick, please get more creative. take the oscar wilde route; at least his snubs are smart and funny.

2. you've made very similar comments about my pieces. if you're going to keep doing your schtick, please get more creative. take the oscar wilde route; at least his snubs are smart and funny.
I am commenting with what I hear. To me it sounds like a bee trapped in a cow, to others it sounds like a mosquito...if you have an issue with what others hear...too bad.

I am not here to "be creative" with my comments and please your funny bone.

...and as far as Vurt's music, i happen to like some of it. He made a very beautiful and relaxing piece of which i commented on a while back. I even attempted to do something in that genre but my CPU couldn't handle it. Vurt was nice enough to give me tips.

S.HUSH wrote:I am not here to "be creative" with my comments and please your funny bone.
then it's working.

Return to “Music Cafe”