Bluenoise is coming to NAMM!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi my dear friends.
I have decided to drag my sorry ass over to LA from Norway during NAMM and some days before the convention. If some of you are in the area or is living there it would be very nice to hook up to have a beer and maybe discuss some crap about the business. If some of you are living in LA, it would be nice to come see studios, maybe have a guided tour of the city! I wanna know where the action is!

I'll stay there for 10 days. That means from 10 Jan to 20 Jan.

Best regards

Bluenoise
I live for audio gear!

I still can't figure out why NAMM isn't held in Vegas. A whole convention of musicians in a 24 hour party town. What a perfectly logical match. :shrug:

Good luck at the NAMM show Bluenoise!
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

When I think of it I totally agree:-)
I live for audio gear!

anyone else?
I live for audio gear!

I'll be there, representing my employer, on saturday and sunday but I live in the area so it's not much of a trip. :hihi:

Cool. Attending NAMM? Do you own a studio? Anything I must see over there?
I live for audio gear!

bump!
I live for audio gear!

Teksonik wrote:I still can't figure out why NAMM isn't held in Vegas. A whole convention of musicians in a 24 hour party town. What a perfectly logical match. :shrug:

I'd be more inclined to go, I'll tell you that much. :-) Not sure I'd actually ever make it to the show, but... :hihi:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Ahhh maybe that's why. Everbody would be at the clubs and strip joints, no one would attend the show. :dog: :hihi:

(Did you get the Albino presets I sent? Not sure if I used the right address). :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Present to me?
I live for audio gear!

Do you own Albino? :D

Teksonik wrote:Ahhh maybe that's why. Everbody would be at the clubs and strip joints, no one would attend the show. :dog: :hihi:

(Did you get the Albino presets I sent? Not sure if I used the right address). :D
Well, synths come with more knobs than strippers do...but yeah, it would be a tough decision. :hihi: :P

Yes, gotem...been meaning to review them, just crazy busy. Will get that done tonight, promise! :D

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Bluenoise wrote:Cool. Attending NAMM? Do you own a studio? Anything I must see over there?
I'll probably be at the Analog Haven booth (usually down stairs from the main hall) for the most part though I'm not affiliated with anyone there. I don't own a studio, I work for one of the larger vendors that has a booth in the main hall.

Teksonik wrote:I still can't figure out why NAMM isn't held in Vegas. A whole convention of musicians in a 24 hour party town. What a perfectly logical match. :shrug:

meh anaheim does the job at least. in theory LA is good too cause it has lots of music venues but it's not easy to get around that city. i also think new york would make a strong contender for namm cause of the amount of studio work done in that city but i think everyone out east enjoys soaking up some california rays in january.

Return to “Instruments”