No-w more panic- Analogique Extrème

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Music often expresses better what words can not

Thank you John

No-w more Panic-

[For the wanters to knowers what to expect before clicking; this is rather extreme and analog]

Very nice. I wouldn't say it's all that extreme; it's actually quite soothing, though perhaps kind of worn and tired. To me it paints a picture of an old man lying on his death bed, finally coming to grips with his fate.

mystahr wrote:Thank you John
I, too, would like to extend endless gratitude to John. But, bugger, now I have to figure out where I'm going to move my site to. :hihi:

D/l'ing now.

justin3am wrote:Very nice. I wouldn't say it's all that extreme; it's actually quite soothing, though perhaps kind of worn and tired. To me it paints a picture of an old man lying on his death bed, finally coming to grips with his fate.
Cheers Justin, not exactly the picture I had in mind and I most certainly hope that John (or also known as jdg around here) will be far away from that.

I called it extreme as this tends to clip heavily and becomes loud through time
I called it analog as its a Juno which tracks through 3 spring reverbs and a memory man accompanied by a SY85 running through an RV3 and a tapedelay.

shamann wrote:
mystahr wrote:Thank you John
I, too, would like to extend endless gratitude to John. But, bugger, now I have to figure out where I'm going to move my site to. :hihi:

D/l'ing now.
If you can afford paying 4 years in advance, go with John's suggestion of site5. I have and with John's help my whole site is allready transferred and working again. If the 4 years is too much, powweb offer a good deal too and only ask 2 years in advance for a sharp price.

loved it!
the slow build is nice
worst signature evar

mystahr wrote: go with John's suggestion of site5.
aah ;)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

jdg wrote:loved it!
the slow build is nice
:D

xoxos wrote:
mystahr wrote: go with John's suggestion of site5.
aah ;)
too late ;)

but thanks anyway :)

hows it goin NTNS guru?

Listening now.

....droning harmonic intro growing louder slowly. The searing texture of one sound juxtaposes the softer clanging of another. Filtered machine noises and pulsating feedback gets dirtier and dirtier. Very cataclysmic bass sounds come in like overbearing Tibetan mountain horns until they explode into white hot noise..........then fading into cosmic radiation background noise leftover from the big bang.

thanks for the trip.

Cheers mr Jazzer, don't forget your luggage though

We are happy you enjoyed these travels, do come back soon 8)

Guru .... hihihi

This builds and fades perfectly, Mark. Not sure you needed to take it as far as the burst of noise, even if that point serves as a kind of peak of the mountain. But it doesn't harm the track being there.

I hear what you're saying there. I guess the mood was such and asked for pushing it far and beyond.
Cheers Steve

I can see how that happened. I figured it wasn't specifically premeditated.

shamann wrote:This builds and fades perfectly, Mark. Not sure you needed to take it as far as the burst of noise, even if that point serves as a kind of peak of the mountain. But it doesn't harm the track being there.
mr. restraint ...
:P

a fitting tribute to the excellent service provided ,
by a good friend to this community ...

signed ,
another orphan ...

Return to “Music Cafe”