New version of farbrausch V2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

woooooooot!!!!! off to check ... i'm eating my hat, now that is what i call a surprise!
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Imagine a BT soundbank for FabV2!

;)

If I were to believe their promise, I'd think today was january 2005, as they promised this update to come out 'shortly' upon the release of the previous version :D

Good to see they finally did update it, though. Especially the more standard integration of presets with the host is nice, I gave up on this because of the midi prog change stuff. Well, that and the crashing.

I just tried the new version and WOW!!! The sound is as great as ever, but it features quite some improvements - and with the 'single' version you can now switch presets from the gui as with any other plugin.

And the cpu consumption is just incredible. Pull up the release as far, and play as many notes, as you like - your processor will hardly notice it. :shock:

This is now clearly one of the best VSTI - all imho of course. :-D :party:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

This is truly exciting :hyper: This one ranks up with Oatmeal for best freebies for me. I just didn't like how it worked before...

:o

Yes! So it finally gets the special treatment! This is quite indeed a surprise.

Thanks for the heads up, farbrausch V2 synth is by far one of the most usable synths in a compact size, next to Oatmeal and Helix!

With the "hurdle" lifted, I suppose it's about time some banks appeared? :hihi:

Shy wrote: Check out their 177kb demo "Debris". There's really awesome use of the synth there (v1.5 has the same sound).
did ya see it when the skies opened up? how about that.

vids are on youtube for anyone who foregoes .exe
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

For those interested in HQ video of Debris:

ftp://ftp.untergrund.net/users/kb/video ... 280%5D.mp4
aka rktic. demoscener (Farbrausch, Holon, MFX, Still), sound designer, ux-dude, sth @AudioRealism, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

i like it :love: ...cya

<2°TRo²³

nice catching up with farbrausch yesterday.. especially 'polar' and '828.'

very contemporary..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

whoah, that rave siren preset... earblaster!

can anyone tell me how to change polyphony settings for the patches , thanks

Great synth ... thank you for the update :D

zeep wrote:Imagine a BT soundbank for FabV2!

;)
well, not soon, i fear ... :(
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

shanecgriffo wrote:can anyone tell me how to change polyphony settings for the patches , thanks
scroll down the gui ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

Return to “Instruments”