Fuzzy Blanket Acid

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's been a while, I'm not sure if anyone even remembers my name here =/.

I've decided I'm going to begin work on an EP though and try and get it published. It's kind of a big decision for me, I've never sat down and focused on an album really and it's going to be a lot of work to get the quality sound I want but I'm gonna try and do it =).

Ah in the mean time-

Fuzzy Blanket Acid- 2:48 | 3.84MB

It was made in FL7 (just DLed 8 and actually recently purchased ableton live). There are a few "ghost noises" in it- I'd like to say that I know FL pretty freakin well at this point and I can't figure out where these noises are coming from. I have an idea- I think one of them is an osc of some sort going through DB_glitch (if anyone's familiar with that plugin, if you're not I strongly suggest you look it up, especially if you're into breakbeats) but I don't know where the osc is.

I have a few parameters in Glitch hooked up directly and inverted to an LFO- modulator speed, FM amount, crush amount, I think quantization under crush as well.

I actually made the initial beat you hear on accident, the whole thing started as a "live" session in which it was the same beat loooped with a watered down, unmastered version of some of the harmony you hear. I ended up going back to it and it's really the same beat thrown through glitch, randomized, with my LFOs going. It's not perfect really but it sure gets the job done without sounding half bad.

I'm probably going to use this as an inbetween track since it's pretty short.

Enjoy =) [/url]
01014.org - the 01014 net label
:phones: 24/7 label-community radio :phones:
Submit tracks for radio here
twitch

it is from glitch... just solo the track you use glitch on and export that track, shut off glitch and reimport the track and mute the ghost sounds as they will be visible in waveform editor.

i like this track though, real quirky and squibbley. its a kinda cool little ride of blips and bloops with a cool pad to keep it together.

Return to “Music Cafe”