GIGAWATT-Bits and Pieces

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bits and Pieces
Prolly my fave track so far.
Did I mention my new album is called Download of the year?
Thats all for now but more will be on the way (prolly by the end of this week).
:hihi:
Last edited by pattonfreak1 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What did you use for the guitars? Line 6 Gearbox? Dirthead?

Gearbox holmes :hihi:

Nice mix pattonfreakl!

I been playing these on repeat over and over.
Not sure what to say yet except: damn, keep em coming you psycho!

So my wife and I have been listening to these on repeat all night, my wife LOVES :love: Mark Twain and I LOVES :love: Bits and peices!

I request- nay, demand that you hand over the stems for these! I have a scheme for a pair of remixes that will either completely suck or completely rule (definitely one or the other). I'll provide you with means to transfer the files, I just want you to bounce each individual track without bus processing, and if it's not too much to ask... I'd like the vocals both effected and un-effected (disaffected?).

Seriously, I would have paid good money to for stuff of this quality. You shoulda' charged me. :)

"The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal."

:-(
其余的是噪音

Az're-ul wrote:"The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal."

:-(
Okay... got BOX links up now, seeing as my google pages bandwidth was annihilated after just one day (thanks guys, :tu: )
So all links are good to go.

@ justin3am: Absolutely. Just gimme a little time to get them together. And unless I get signed to a label: I will never charge for my music ;)

pattonfreak1 wrote:Okay... got BOX links up now, seeing as my google pages bandwidth was annihilated after just one day (thanks guys, :tu: )
So all links are good to go.
Damn that was well worth the wait :hail:
pattonfreak1 wrote: And unless I get signed to a label: I will never charge for my music ;)
At least have a donate button or something, this and Mark Twain are as good as most of the things I've bought this month. Hell, its better than Slipknot's latest "opus" and I paid about $16 for that, still that's the peril of pre-ordering :-(

As an aside, if you ever want any web space to store your tunes just let me know. I've got more bandwidth than I know what to do with.
其余的是噪音

nice and unexpected tonal combinations, cool and sometimes jarring changes thru out- nothing gets "telegraphed" in the one. You DON't know where it's going next and it's a fun ride!
extremely nice production work too. What more could you want? 8)

Az're-ul wrote: Hell, its better than Slipknot's latest "opus" and I paid about $16 for that, still that's the peril of pre-ordering :-(

As an aside, if you ever want any web space to store your tunes just let me know. I've got more bandwidth than I know what to do with.
Now youre just blowing smoke up my ass... and I love it.
So's not to get a big head I will simply say thanks for the Slpiknot comment and blush while I pretend to be modest ;)
And i may just take you up on that web space offer :hail:

A bump for this...

Just cuz there's a special treat in store for yall.
Just keep watching the Music Cafe ;)

heavy metal!!! or sumthing like it. like the ideas and energy in this song. RAWR!

Check out the 12 minute house remix here...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3259922
:hihi:

crazy shit... love it... good job.
(i'm listening to the 3am remix early??)

i downed the whole music cafe player page for listening offline... and wow... theres some really good stuff here... this track especially. metal and glitch/fsu - really ... perfect.

Return to “Music Cafe”