i give unto you

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the voices in my head for your ears.

a wip of the central piece from my forthcoming in the future release.
shoegazer
lithiumesque folktronica.

ive said too much already, enjoy.

meh, the voices in my head have more low freq content, but whatever

it's so.... omnisperical and all. :)
for entertaining porpoises only

for me its more of an incessant whispering, never really catching the words except for occassional coherence from different voices, culminating in random conversation with a constant hissssssss...
so, do you mean add more low end or is the high end too much? while i want to keep it as true to my vision as possible, i also want it to be something more than catharsis and masturbation.
id imagine the end version will also be somewhat shorter, as this was the first run through sessions :)

thanks for listening :)

sorry vurt, my connection is breaking up, I will have to try to d/l tomorrow.
..what goes around comes around..

vurt wrote:for me its more of an incessant whispering, never really catching the words except for occassional coherence from different voices, culminating in random conversation with a constant hissssssss...
yah yah, just f**king with your head bubba
so, do you mean add more low end or is the high end too much? while i want to keep it as true to my vision as possible, i also want it to be something more than catharsis and masturbation.
In my own head, I was referring too, as a hearing problem causes low frequency warbles and bird calls and other stuff "in my head". I only write cathartic and masturbatory music, as it's mainly to kill certain demons, don't ya know.
id imagine the end version will also be somewhat shorter, as this was the first run through sessions :)
funny I start with very short pieces and make them bigger. We bee opposites.
Speaking of bees, I saw a honey bee today!
I haven't seen a honey bee for two years!
you bet....
I spent the evening before sunset listening to hippys beating on bongos and congas.
they sucked.
or maybe in the day we did it better... or maybe it was because of all the second-hand smoke??

:love: :o :love:

scalpel , not hammer ...

got it, very nice.
The textures pace so well here, with a perpetual unfolding.
..what goes around comes around..

deaf dunderkwac wrote:
vurt wrote:for me its more of an incessant whispering, never really catching the words except for occassional coherence from different voices, culminating in random conversation with a constant hissssssss...
yah yah, just f**king with your head bubba
so not a mix comment then :hihi: i do worry sometimes if i hear things the same as others...
In my own head, I was referring too, as a hearing problem causes low frequency warbles and bird calls and other stuff "in my head". I only write cathartic and masturbatory music, as it's mainly to kill certain demons, don't ya know.
funny I start with very short pieces and make them bigger. We bee opposites.
when i start out i have all manner of ideas, i tend to jam them out and record everything. then its matter of working out which bits are working and refining it down.
and yes most of what you get from me in the cafe is catharsis and masturbatory, but i like to tone that down a little for my actual releases, kind of like musical wank-lite! 15% less masturbation!!!1!one!
Speaking of bees, I saw a honey bee today!
I haven't seen a honey bee for two years!
save the bees!

you bet....
I spent the evening before sunset listening to hippys beating on bongos and congas.
they sucked.
or maybe in the day we did it better... or maybe it was because of all the second-hand smoke??
hippy drum circles are annoying! :tantrum:
not having any rhythm is not the same as using polyrhythm :bang:

want to save the world but all they do is sit around being smelly and getting stoned all day. kill all hippys.
screw you guys, im going home...

normal wrote::love: :o :love:

scalpel , not hammer ...

im not allowed sharp objects :cry:
but Visitors sneak them in for me :o

ouroboros wrote:got it, very nice.
The textures pace so well here, with a perpetual unfolding.
glad you managed to get it now :)
even more glad it was worth it for you :D

thanks all for listening :)

Probably my favorite thing from you, Vurt! This is in such total sync with what I want to hear right now it's scary. :)

justin3am wrote:Probably my favorite thing from you, Vurt!
good, cos its the direction im kinda taking at the moment :D
This is in such total sync with what I want to hear right now it's scary. :)
whats scary is that anyone would want to listen to this :o

well, I'm thinking we should do a cd benefiting bees.
Here's my scribble called Ode2B done in a manner I know you'd love :hihi:
Last edited by deaf dunderkwac on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

weirdo :)

oddly, i'm actually finding it quite pleasant. it worries me that.

deaf dunderkwac wrote:well, I'm thinking we should do a cd benefiting bees.
Here's my scribble called Ode2B done in a manner I know you'd love :hihi:
im all for a cd benefit for bees, but honestly i wouldnt know how to get the funds to the relevant area or have any confidence in peoples support of such an idea :shrug:

Return to “Music Cafe”