"I will always love you" Heavy Rock / Synthpop. Final mix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I first posted this song last week and following some advice I received I am now posting the final version.

http://www.type34.info/temp/My%20Compos ... you_v2.mp3

The song is played entirely on free samplers and synthesizers - Independence Free, Kore Player, Shortcircuit, MinimogueVA and ZebraCM. It was recorded in Reaper.

Frankly I did everything I could to make this song sound like something else than what it actually is, and would be very interested in your opinions on the final result.

There was a problem with the URL in the original posting. This is now fixed.

Really like this. I missed it the first time around so cannot comment on the improvement. But I like where it's at now.
Love the guitar and drums not really rock but keeps the rest if the music from being just electronica.
This may just be me but it seems pretty dark, that is pretty cool as it's kind of up tempo. If it was mine I'd call it "Stalkers Anthem". :)

Looking forward to your next project. Thanks for sharing.

That's cool, It's like New Order meets maybe Billy Idol, It sounds very English... I don't know how you will take that ha ha.

I can't critique the mix as I'm listening on my work computers sound blasters

Good song though anyway!

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes I suppose it does sound English, but that's not such a bad thing. I am English, although it is a long time since I last lived in England, and I was heavily influenced by English synth bands from the 80s, as you probably noticed.

As for it being dark, I suppose that's the Depeche Mode factor. . .

Daniel

Return to “Music Cafe”