ARP Pro Soloist virtual vst at last :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's good news that it isn't made with se, so they actually can do something about the multicore bug, nice to hear that ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

I used to have a Pro Soloist...one of my many Moogs. It was useful for a quick chop. However, one can gather a preset together just as quickly (or more), with a number of other synths.

Good job on the recreation. :D
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

ughnonumus wrote:I used to have a Pro Soloist...one of my many Moogs. It was useful for a quick chop. However, one can gather a preset together just as quickly (or more), with a number of other synths.

Good job on the recreation. :D
Woah "ughnonumus" you've had the real thing? :)

Which model did you have, the upper preset-one or the down under preset-one?

Cheers
Bon 8)
My band: http://www.unifaun-music.com

Why cant they make this for MAC!

ughnonumus wrote:I used to have a Pro Soloist...one of my many Moogs.
But...the Pro Solist was an ARP product?

emdot_ambient wrote:
ughnonumus wrote:I used to have a Pro Soloist...one of my many Moogs.
But...the Pro Solist was an ARP product?
Moogs sometimes are used as an impression for any "Synths"...

Cheers
Bon 8)

I went to a restaurant in North Carolina once and the waitress asked what we'd like to drink. One of the ladies at my table replied, "I'll have a Coke."

"What kind of coke do you want?" the waitress answered. "We have Coke and Diet Coke, ginger ale coke, rootbeer coke, Seven Up coke..."

The word "coke" had come to mean any carbonated sweet drink (softdrink, soda, soda-pop, etc.).

So...what kind of moog do you have? Oh, I've got ARP Axxe moogs, a Roland JX-3p moog, a Yamaha DX200 moog... :dog:

emdot_ambient wrote:I went to a restaurant in North Carolina once and the waitress asked what we'd like to drink. One of the ladies at my table replied, "I'll have a Coke."

"What kind of coke do you want?" the waitress answered. "We have Coke and Diet Coke, ginger ale coke, rootbeer coke, Seven Up coke..."

The word "coke" had come to mean any carbonated sweet drink (softdrink, soda, soda-pop, etc.).

So...what kind of moog do you have? Oh, I've got ARP Axxe moogs, a Roland JX-3p moog, a Yamaha DX200 moog... :dog:
haha ... great, i'm still recovering ... good one emdot! btw, i/they did not forget you, you know what i mean ... it'll happen ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

:wink: :tu: All good things come to thems as waits. :D

It certainly looks like a SE soundfont oscillator synth. I wish they would post sound examples on the website. I hate installing some demo something only to find out it's a piece of junk and then you have to uninstall and all that gook is left in your registry.
Sound examples!!!!!
'It's time we all own up to just what we are'- William Adama

I think it's not SE, because there are no additional .SEM files created after first time load of the VST. If they used any custom modules in SE, those files would have been created, right? If so, then Prosolovst isn't SE-made at all.

DragonSagoth wrote:I think it's not SE, because there are no additional .SEM files created after first time load of the VST. If they used any custom modules in SE, those files would have been created, right? If so, then Prosolovst isn't SE-made at all.
nope. if you use none-custom modules in se, then there are created sem folders. as long they use the stock modules only, there's just the dll ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

I noticed that SoloVst is out of tune when I use 48kHz sample rate, 44.1 is ok. I got this really quick reply from AM Music Technology:

"It seems to be a real bug of the VST.
Actually we've developed and tested it in a 44.1 KHz environment, so we haven't yet discovered the trouble you've reported.
This problem will be fixed as soon as possible and the solution included in the next release of Pro SoloVst.
Thank you for your feedback!"

Flatout wrote:I noticed that SoloVst is out of tune when I use 48kHz sample rate, 44.1 is ok. I got this really quick reply from AM Music Technology:

"It seems to be a real bug of the VST.
Actually we've developed and tested it in a 44.1 KHz environment, so we haven't yet discovered the trouble you've reported.
This problem will be fixed as soon as possible and the solution included in the next release of Pro SoloVst.
Thank you for your feedback!"
I realized the same problem. A little annoying but i hope it will be fixed soon. Works perfectly with 44.1 KHz but this should not be the final solution.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Thanks for the 1.06 update. Now it supports sample rates up to 96 KHz and has other fixes too.

Return to “Instruments”