Demo Version of ONE - Available Now!

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also I'm delighted to finally be able to announce that the demo version of ONE is available to download from samples4.com now! Demo versions are available on all ONE product pages although you do need to log-in or create an account to be able to download it but it is an ideal way to try out ONE in all it's available formats. You can't import anything and it times out but there are a few demo files you can play with that are also available to download. Please pay close attention to the provided details about where these need to be located to be accessible by ONE. Please try it out and feel free to mail in your comments.

What? Didn't I try this out, like, 4 years ago?? :lol:

Well the good news is it's recently been discounted at least. Can't do anything about the lost years...

Cheers - Matt 8)

I recalled demoing this at work, and that was two years ago since I left, so just had to check. Same product, new price. Good idea to lower it. I'm downloading now, will try again. :D

I had a ton of problems with this demo install (Mac OS X, Cubase 5)!

Do you want me to post here or contact you via more official channels? :-o

Mail me direct at matt@amguk.co.uk (although I'm going out right now so...) but I've never actually heard of any problem with a Mac installer before so I'll be interested to see what it is. You've got stuffit OK right and it's the actual .pkg file that's giving you issues... We'll pick it up direct...

OK, thanks, I'll send you a full report, you can check it when you got time. Not urgent, really.

OK cool, maybe leave it another couple of years. ;-)

Cheers - Matt 8)

Well, let's not get carried away here... :P

There isn't a native Intel version of ONE available yet (it's ready for the next release though) so it couldn't work for Cubase running the VST natively. 8( For any other instance though it's AOK.

Your AMG Team

Yeah, I think we figured that out, IIRC. Thanks!

Return to “AMG”