ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0.4 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had trouble but it got solved.

I uninstalled previous versions, removed the reverb from the cubase blacklist, installed again and its ok now.
www.xsynth.com - Sound Synthesis with Vintage flavour

nick at artsacoustic wrote:generally, to everyone:
is there anyone else having a problem with version 1.5.04?
any information, as detailled as possible, might be helpful.

thank you in advance.
I have the same problem. AAR doesn't show up in Cubase Studio 4, FL Studio8 and VSThost. I also tried the demo from the website but the problem persists so I went back to 1.5.0.

The computer I tried it on is an Athlon XP 2000+ running WinXP 32-bit SP3.
mkastrup wrote:I had trouble but it got solved.

I uninstalled previous versions, removed the reverb from the cubase blacklist, installed again and its ok now.
That didn't work for me. And like I said, the problem happens in other hosts too, not only Cubase :(

My gut feeling is that the update was more about security... and all these hassles are not a result of adding a few new algo's, but from changing protection code.

Maybe they should fit the wheels, before the lock-nuts.... :P

John-E34 wrote:My gut feeling is that the update was more about security... and all these hassles are not a result of adding a few new algo's, but from changing protection code.

Maybe they should fit the wheels, before the lock-nuts.... :P
and put the cart before the horse! :lol:

geroyannis wrote:I have the same problem. AAR doesn't show up in Cubase Studio 4, FL Studio8 and VSThost. I also tried the demo from the website but the problem persists so I went back to 1.5.0.
just to make sure:
did you uninstall all versions before installing the demo? i'm asking this as the removement of all aar versions, before installing only the demo, is important for this test.
geroyannis wrote:The computer I tried it on is an Athlon XP 2000+ running WinXP 32-bit SP3.
@rasmusklump: are you maybe on an athlon machine, too? trying to rule out step by step, one by one.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

rasmusklump wrote:Hi,

ok its not only Nuendo. On my PC none of my VST compatible programms loads it anymore.
Please provide me with an earlier version, at 12:00 I have to go on with my work...
again, send me your email via pm, so that i can send it to you, otherwise i can't, as i don't know who you are.

and again, maybe you overlooked it, as the reply was to geroyannis:
are you maybe on an athlon system?

Hi, I did send you my mail,
yes I have uninstalled before installing the demo,
no I have no athlon ( my system is in a previous post in this thread)
but I am also on XP SP 3

rasmusklump wrote:Hi, I did send you my mail,
yes I have uninstalled before installing the demo,
no I have no athlon ( my system is in a previous post in this thread)
but I am also on XP SP 3
the sp3 thing doesn't matter, i am on xp sp3 too, as most of the users are on xp sp3.
however, i have not recieved anything up do now, rasmusklump.
please send it either to:

nico[AT]artsacoustic.com
or send me a private message here on kvr.

edit:
got it now. sent.

nick at artsacoustic wrote:
geroyannis wrote:I have the same problem. AAR doesn't show up in Cubase Studio 4, FL Studio8 and VSThost. I also tried the demo from the website but the problem persists so I went back to 1.5.0.
just to make sure:
did you uninstall all versions before installing the demo? i'm asking this as the removement of all aar versions, before installing only the demo, is important for this test.
Yes, before installing any different version I uninstall any other existing on my machine. I also checked the registry to make sure there isn't anything left related to AAR.

geroyannis wrote:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:
just to make sure:
Yes, before installing any different version I uninstall any other existing on my machine. I also checked the registry to make sure there isn't anything left related to AAR.
ok, alex had an idea. please check the following:
search your c drive for the series of the "msvc?90.dll" ...
just copy and paste the above mentioned name (without the quotes), the search function should find the following dlls:

- msvcm90.dll
- msvcp90.dll
- msvcr90.dll

let me know if they're there please.

nick at artsacoustic wrote:ok, alex had an idea. please check the following:
search your c drive for the series of the "msvc?90.dll" ...
just copy and paste the above mentioned name (without the quotes), the search function should find the following dlls:

- msvcm90.dll
- msvcp90.dll
- msvcr90.dll

let me know if they're there please.
I searched and I only found them in the folder C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_d08d0375

I tried copying them in the Windows\system32 folder but nothing happened. I also copied them in the VSTplugins folder where AAR is installed but I only got an error message from Cubase that AAR was trying to load the C++ runtime libraries incorrectly.

I wondered what had posessed me to purchase this Reverb until now! The NEW Version is working out so much better for me! Despite all of the problems with the release, I really like this 'NEW' REVERB. I find myself picking it out of my VST Rack on a regular basis these days! :D

Hi
I uninstalled the old version of AAR and installed 1.5.04
It shows up in Windows explorer, but when i load Live or Wavelab, the plugin doesnt show
Any ideas whats happened?

Thanks.

Let us praise AAR ;) The best algorithmic reverb with a own character 8)

@Nick & Alex: Are you not interested to generate some more sells? Good time for a group buy?

4damind wrote:Let us praise AAR ;) ...
Yes, that's a great pleasure. :)
4damind wrote:The best algorithmic reverb with a own character 8)
Don't know wether "the" best, but after 4 years it's still an amazing reverb nowadays even before the current 1.5 update. :) The new dense and wide algorithms are phantastic (yes, though they're might be applications where other approaches might be suited better..).
For me, that's a real-live example of a lasting bucks spended. I just wish they'd come over with something new and different and exciting. :wink:

Cheers,
LiteOn

Return to “Arts Acoustic”