Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Feelshallright
KVRist

64 posts since 10 Sep, 2017

Postby Feelshallright; Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:30 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

krabbencutter wrote:Waves introducing a Pick what you want + Rent to own bundle:
https://www.waves.com/bundles/flex
Doing the math, this turns out to cost you around 37$ per plugin, if you also count in the 3 'free' plugins.
And looking at the available plugins this is imho not a very good value. Because each and every one of them will be on sale for 29$ multiple times within a timespan of 24 months.

Not a good deal, unless you're broke...
Feelshallright
KVRist

Postby Feelshallright; Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:44 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

thejonsolo wrote:
Fleer wrote:Anyone already got that new Texas Twang Telecaster library from OrangeTreeSamples? Serious GAS here. Launch sale too tempting.

Ya dude, you know I got it, ha! It is absolutely the best Tele VST I have heard or played.

Love it!

Would you recommend this guitar over the ones from the UJAM sale?
Feelshallright
KVRist

Postby Feelshallright; Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Fleer wrote:https://audioplugin.deals/the-deal/
Have been waiting for this Waterharp.

Thunder Springs and Waterharp 2 for 29$, that's a lot of good stuff for the price.
Fleer
KVRAF

3552 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:09 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

thejonsolo wrote:
Fleer wrote:Anyone already got that new Texas Twang Telecaster library from OrangeTreeSamples? Serious GAS here. Launch sale too tempting.

Ya dude, you know I got it, ha! It is absolutely the best Tele VST I have heard or played.

Love it!

Saw your post @VIC.
Jealous I am.
Tappistry
KVRian

651 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:05 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Feelshallright wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:

Love it!

Would you recommend this guitar over the ones from the UJAM sale?

I'd recommend buying a real guitar and playing it. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Ok, so I listened to the sound samples in the KVR shop page. That sounds pretty damned impressive for a sample library. Though I'm still gonna sit here at my computer being a guitar elitist and swear the real thing is better, because it still is.

But that sounds incredibly convincing for not being the real thing.
Tappistry
KVRian

Postby Tappistry; Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:14 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Gonna field this question one more time up in here:

Does apulsoft ever do sales on ApQualizr? Maybe a once-per-year on Black Friday thing, or no?
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2536 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:51 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tappistry wrote:Gonna field this question one more time up in here:

Does apulsoft ever do sales on ApQualizr? Maybe a once-per-year on Black Friday thing, or no?

Good question! According to this (News & Deals section) the answer seems like no, unfortunately:
https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/apulsoft

Looks like a really well implemented EQ.
Tappistry
KVRian

Postby Tappistry; Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Gonna field this question one more time up in here:

Good question! According to this (News & Deals section) the answer seems like no, unfortunately:
https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/apulsoft

Looks like a really well implemented EQ.

Thanks for clearing that up! And yes, it’s quite a gem. Pro-Q2 gets a lot of love for good reason, but that one has some seriously handy and interesting features. Compensated analyzer and also has some fun internal modulation presets for creative effects like an “unreliable vintage speaker.” :D. The “EQ Anatomy” modes are nice how they provide reference points for filters for aspects of different instruments.

There doesn’t seem to be much chatter about apulsoft here at all. Even their subforum only has a handful of threads posted.
jbraner
KVRian

746 posts since 8 Jan, 2003

Postby jbraner; Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

soundbylaura wrote:
jbraner wrote:I'm annoyed that I missed Xhun Little One for $20 at JRRShop last Friday - maybe it will turn up cheap again...
(it went right back to regular $70 the next day)

It's worth PMing Uncle E about. He's the bestest.

It's $35 now, and "forum" gets you another 11% off ;)
Fleer
KVRAF

Postby Fleer; Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:23 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

vstbuzz wrote:VSTBuzz: 62% off “Ceres & Calypso Bundle” by Auddict - Normally €210 Now Only €79!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/62-off-ceres- ... y-auddict/

Nice one :tu:
Nobdi
KVRist

201 posts since 28 Apr, 2010

Postby Nobdi; Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:34 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Any thoughts on the Voyager Drums LE for 20 at JRR ?
I love the sound of the Yamaha Rec Custom but have Toontracks Classics EZX already.
I there anything that the Voyager Drums would add that I don't have covered with the EZX ???
cprompt
KVRian

628 posts since 17 Nov, 2010, from UK

Postby cprompt; Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Nobdi wrote:Any thoughts on the Voyager Drums LE for 20 at JRR ?

The full pack (not the LE) version was recently up at audioplugin.deals for $29. I thought long and hard over this as I too love the Yamaha Recording Custom sound. However, I could find almost no reviews on the web and the few I did had positive things to say, although one mentioned the non-GM (and non-changeable) midi map which would be a pain.

Anyway, long, boring story short, I passed. It's a little bit ancient, has had no updated in years and very little info available. Even for $29 I didn't get excited by it.
Nobdi
KVRist

201 posts since 28 Apr, 2010

Postby Nobdi; Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tx for your opinion on it.
I'll save the money and maybe invest it in the Drumdrops Yamaha samples if I feel a need for it anytime in the future ;-)
Fleer
KVRAF

Postby Fleer; Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote:For just $119.99, KEEPFOREST proudly offers The Vikings Bundle featuring 2 epic libraries at 66% off ($230 savings)! 

The Vikings Bundle is a unique collection of Scandinavian and mythology inspired sounds performed by professional musicians, sound designers and sound engineers. 

The vibe of these amazing libraries can be heard in Guy Ritchie’s masterpiece “King Arthur” and in the extremely successful Game of Thrones TV series Both libraries require the full retail version of Kontakt. 

You do not want to miss this amazing deal, hurry and save!

IN THIS BUNDLE ($350 value)
  • Cinematic Punk Folk Trailer Toolkit
  • Cinematic Metal Toolkit

Deal Page URL: https://audioplugin.deals/the-big-deal/

Deal ends June 27th.

Didn't like the "King Arthur" movie, but sure loved the soundtrack.
Very well done, KeepForest!
dandezebra
KVRian

556 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Just bought these at a significant discount from APD shop... With I bought Dragon instead and waited for this!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)