Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
dzilizzi
KVRian
1151 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Post Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 pm
If I buy UVI Falcon does anyone know if I can immediately use the $100 off voucher on a purchase of Vintage Vault 2?
It does not look like at least from the Falcon product page. It says it is valid for expansions or soundbanks. You could give a try and let us know? It is quite tempting.
When I bought Falcon last fall, I used the voucher to get the prepared piano or whatever it is called. I didn't really like any of the expansions that much.

Lotuz2019
KVRist
186 posts since 26 Apr, 2019 from Netherlands

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm

producerspot wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:53 pm
Tape Piano 50% OFF + Free Expansion ($19,95) Included! :clap:

Link: Tape Piano VST :tu: This promo Ends September 15, so act fast!
It's probably a better idea to do this after the Thenatan 70% off sale.

https://www.thenatan.store/

WatchTheGuitar
KVRist
89 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:07 am

dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:41 pm
Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 pm
If I buy UVI Falcon does anyone know if I can immediately use the $100 off voucher on a purchase of Vintage Vault 2?
It does not look like at least from the Falcon product page. It says it is valid for expansions or soundbanks. You could give a try and let us know? It is quite tempting.
When I bought Falcon last fall, I used the voucher to get the prepared piano or whatever it is called. I didn't really like any of the expansions that much.
(really a reply to Sindikhate)

You can use the voucher to buy Vintage Vault 2. Pretty sure I posted about having done that shortly after asking the question on here.
Buying direct from UVI it went in steps -
1. Buy Falcon from the UVI site.
2. Get email with voucher code.
3. Buy VV2 from UVI site applying the voucher code from step 2. I got a further reduction on VV2 as I already owned an included product with a $149 RRP - Digital Synsations - that somewhere was giving away for free in April.


Worked out that I bought Falcon and VV2 (classed as an upgrade) together for a combined 493 euros.

Falcon is heavyweight. The PDF manual is hundreds of pages and even that contains a lot of links to other information it doesn't include like the LUA scripting language and specific libraries it uses.

User avatar
ChamomileShark
KVRAF
1577 posts since 12 May, 2004 from Oxford, UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:52 am

Michael L wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:56 pm
Ircam TS is much more accurate than PS which is more an effect. Has many tweaks: noise/tone: formant, etc.
thanks for that!

Sindikhate
KVRist
71 posts since 26 Jun, 2016 from London, UK / Hanover, Germany

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:37 am

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:07 am
dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:41 pm
Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 pm
If I buy UVI Falcon does anyone know if I can immediately use the $100 off voucher on a purchase of Vintage Vault 2?
It does not look like at least from the Falcon product page. It says it is valid for expansions or soundbanks. You could give a try and let us know? It is quite tempting.
When I bought Falcon last fall, I used the voucher to get the prepared piano or whatever it is called. I didn't really like any of the expansions that much.
(really a reply to Sindikhate)

You can use the voucher to buy Vintage Vault 2. Pretty sure I posted about having done that shortly after asking the question on here.
Buying direct from UVI it went in steps -
1. Buy Falcon from the UVI site.
2. Get email with voucher code.
3. Buy VV2 from UVI site applying the voucher code from step 2. I got a further reduction on VV2 as I already owned an included product with a $149 RRP - Digital Synsations - that somewhere was giving away for free in April.


Worked out that I bought Falcon and VV2 (classed as an upgrade) together for a combined 493 euros.

Falcon is heavyweight. The PDF manual is hundreds of pages and even that contains a lot of links to other information it doesn't include like the LUA scripting language and specific libraries it uses.
Surely it is a beast. I have it with my PT. VV2 is rather tempting too, but maybe I can get a better price when it is 50% off or something. I have Digital Synsations from a few years ago too, but did not find many uses for it yet. Just takes space at the moment. Let's keep it Bargains Only though because we will get in trouble. Thank you for getting into trouble to reply. :ud:

User avatar
cptgone
KVRAF
5130 posts since 1 Aug, 2003

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:35 am

In case anyone here has been buying hardware from Muziker, their loyalty points programme is about to change (for the worse if you ask me) so now's the time to cash 'em in.

User avatar
Harry_HH
KVRAF
3788 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am

PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.

dzilizzi
KVRian
1151 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?

Ou_Tis
KVRist
402 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 pm

dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
Lion is coming out this month as well....

nathanj
KVRist
343 posts since 23 Mar, 2013

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Maybe this was designed to get people to use up their vouchers before Lion is released.

Anyone know if Lion will be available for sale on the 17th?

dzilizzi
KVRian
1151 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Ou_Tis wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
Lion is coming out this month as well....
Well, too late, I guess. What is lion and why do I even want it?

courtjestr
KVRist
101 posts since 25 Aug, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:50 pm

dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:34 pm
Ou_Tis wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
Lion is coming out this month as well....
Well, too late, I guess. What is lion and why do I even want it?
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html

escalona
KVRist
493 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 pm

dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
If you don't need this, you shouldn't get this.

dzilizzi
KVRian
1151 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:04 pm

courtjestr wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:50 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:34 pm
Ou_Tis wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
Lion is coming out this month as well....
Well, too late, I guess. What is lion and why do I even want it?
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html
Ah, a synth. Yeah, no, not interested. I barely use Omnisphere. Or Falcon. Not a big synth person.

Thanks!

dzilizzi
KVRian
1151 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:05 pm

escalona wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:33 am
PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
If you don't need this, you shouldn't get this.
I don't need half of what I buy. I haven't bought anything at PA in about 3 months. As long as I don't go into debt, I don't mid supporting some of these guys.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”