Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, mine was a mere €20 this year as I ran out of things to buy last year plus made a couple of purchases outside their site ecosystem. If nothing interesting surfaces in the next couple of weeks I guess it’ll be going towards yet another Falcon expansion.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Reimagedmusic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:10 pm
gondii wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:03 pm
Reimagedmusic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 pm UVI is having sale on Shade for $64.
I have been looking for a creative modulation sidechaining filters plugin and I think this is it.
Anyone here can tell me what this sells for used around here and any alternatives? Is this the real deal? I love and hate lfo tool. Love it because so simple. Hate it because its too simple and not enough parameters to link to create dynamic filters.
Lowest I've seen. It's awesome, I think it's a great deal.
Thank you. I am demoing it now. So far impressed. alot here and going to take a bit to fully understand it all. Anyone know if they do vouchers or any more discounts to stack on this sale? I think I am going to end up springing on this deal either way.
Dang, $64 is a good deal. I already have FilterFreak, The Drop, Volcano3, Pro-Q3, and more filters/EQs than I'll ever need, but the filter lover in me says "what the hell are you waiting for, dummy, just BUY IT!" :help: :lol:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I'm in the same boat regarding Shade. I missed the intro offer a couple years back ($79), and it's never come close even to that price since. I've been kind of lusting after it since then, but I've also since acquired Devious Machines' Infiltrator, CableGuys' ShaperBox, Melda's MWobbler, and several other flexible-filter-with-modulation-and-envelope-follower plugins and who knows how many EQs. But sigh, I'll probably get this too.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

I instantly bought UVI Shade after several `WOW` moments running a Reese Bass (and the Amen Break!) through it. My first UVI purchase, and from the looks of it.. not the last. Gonna snag UVI Drone next.. but only if/when it`s 50% off. :p

how long is the Shade sale on for?

hey if anyone has a spare Bitwig 16-track license they feel like liberating, I''d be eternally grateful.
I have a licence of The Orb i can swap, probably some other stuff too, need to check.
cheers :)

[EDIT] Jan 17th (sorry just spotted the ad here)

Audio Deluxe have an "Extra 15% off" promo going on, but it doesn't work on Shade unfortunately.

panspOrmia wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:34 am I instantly bought UVI Shade after several `WOW` moments running a Reese Bass (and the Amen Break!) through it. My first UVI purchase, and from the looks of it.. not the last. Gonna snag UVI Drone next.. but only if/when it`s 50% off. :p
UVI's stuff is pretty much awesome across the board. Relayer is probably the best multi-tap delay on the market, for instance. Falcon is insanely deep and powerful. Thorus and Sparkverb could easily be your only chorus and reverb effects. I don't think they have any real known stinkers, and most of their stuff is in the running for best-in-class. I haven't used much of their soundware, but from what I know, it's equally high-quality.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:14 am Audio Deluxe have an "Extra 15% off" promo going on, but it doesn't work on Shade unfortunately.
That's basically always true at AudioDeluxe - they have 10-15% off in cart for many things, but some brands including UVI don't allow for that, so no discounts on those. You're likely to not find any discounts on UVI products through any store. You DO still some amount back towards a future purchase ($5.12 in the case of Shade) from AudioDeluxe, so that often ends up being the best deal on UVI products. Although if you just buy direct from UVI, you're likely to get a discount voucher from them at some point in the future.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

I have Relayer, but prefer the single screen UI on D16 Group’s Tekturon. Sometimes less is more.
If I want to get really deep in the weeds I’d probably use one of the FX plugins from the VCV and Cherry modulars, you can create rally crazy FX with those things.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

dermage wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:04 pm
maldomusica wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:53 pm
dermage wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:12 pm
cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:21 pm I'm sorta surprised that the SSL X-Saturator $19.99 deal has created a stir. I bought it a few days ago and have already used several instances in the tracks I'm currently working on. I'm gobbling up all the SSL plugins as they go on sale and only need a handful more to complete the collection of the ones I want. :tu:
How does it compare to newer releases like Kelvin, Overstayer, VSM-4, BlackBox HG2/MS, Neold BigAl, Eylsia Phil's Cascade, Pulsar Modular P42?
These are my go tos, can't believe, even for $19 this is better / more useful.
Well, I have Black Box HG2 (not MS version) and I really love this plugin. I use IVGI or Sat Knob too, that are freeware. But my favorites are Black Box and the Neutron Exiter module (it has great saturation options).
Ok so you like X-Saturator.
But I've found you can only demo it if you start a trial subscription with this Gobbler *§*"%.
Is it as bad as it was in the past?
Why can't they do simple Ilok demos for all plugins as everyone else.
I will not throw anything negative about Gobbler (some of the folks here never had an issue, I myself am happier staying away from it, but that's just me). What I would really suggest is that before you jump into that, try this https://klanghelm.com/contents/products/SDRR.html for only a few euros more (and no iLok).
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

never mind

escalona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:32 am
dermage wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:04 pm
maldomusica wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:53 pm
dermage wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:12 pm
cryophonik wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:21 pm I'm sorta surprised that the SSL X-Saturator $19.99 deal has created a stir. I bought it a few days ago and have already used several instances in the tracks I'm currently working on. I'm gobbling up all the SSL plugins as they go on sale and only need a handful more to complete the collection of the ones I want. :tu:
How does it compare to newer releases like Kelvin, Overstayer, VSM-4, BlackBox HG2/MS, Neold BigAl, Eylsia Phil's Cascade, Pulsar Modular P42?
These are my go tos, can't believe, even for $19 this is better / more useful.
Well, I have Black Box HG2 (not MS version) and I really love this plugin. I use IVGI or Sat Knob too, that are freeware. But my favorites are Black Box and the Neutron Exiter module (it has great saturation options).
Ok so you like X-Saturator.
But I've found you can only demo it if you start a trial subscription with this Gobbler *§*"%.
Is it as bad as it was in the past?
Why can't they do simple Ilok demos for all plugins as everyone else.
I will not throw anything negative about Gobbler (some of the folks here never had an issue, I myself am happier staying away from it, but that's just me). What I would really suggest is that before you jump into that, try this https://klanghelm.com/contents/products/SDRR.html for only a few euros more (and no iLok).
Thanks, I own this already. Guess no need to buy another before diving into sdrr again. Used it years ago but went under when new saturation tools came out. I absolute love vsm 4 actually, it's so easy to use compared to vsm3.
I guess I'm sorted. X- saturator is too much a hassle to even demo.

Get tpbproaudio gsat+ free saturator with oversampling. Way better than SSL.

thevaporz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:50 pm Get tpbproaudio gsat+ free saturator with oversampling. Way better than SSL.
Thanks, I planned to demo their channel strip anyway sooner or later.

thevaporz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:50 pm Get tpbproaudio gsat+ free saturator with oversampling. Way better than SSL.
Totally, I completely forgot about this one. Awesome option and can't beat free.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”