Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

escalona wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:15 pmHere's a possible explanation: I thought I copied and pasted the waves code, and somehow instead of that I sent you a link to (omg) Mili Vanilli... !??!?!?!?
one of the funniest things I've seen on KVR!

tonymax wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:43 pm somehow $100 translates to £70, i know exchange rates are good, but not that good, then upgrades for the elements are £49 each.. total £147 PLUS VAT it comes out at just over £92 using the voucher... certainly not the prices shown below by the previous poster..

is it worth the upgrade price..?
Yuck... was that to upgrade all three Elements plugins? No, I certainly wouldn't pay £92 for that. I mean, the full Focus Bundle (which includes those same three full plugins) is cheaper than that, £69 + VAT with the voucher. That's still probably more than I'd pay though.

Possibly better options: just upgrade one of your Elements plugins and add SigMod for total £13 + VAT (that's basically the same deal I ended up going for). Or, if you can buy through everyPlugin.com, you could get the full Focus bundle for $83 (about £62) and possibly avoid VAT?
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

thanks for the info ceej, thought it was a bit steep in price...

edit : still £82 with the focus bundle... £139 - £70 + VAT..
I hate VAT...
Ceej wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:48 pm
tonymax wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:43 pm somehow $100 translates to £70, i know exchange rates are good, but not that good, then upgrades for the elements are £49 each.. total £147 PLUS VAT it comes out at just over £92 using the voucher... certainly not the prices shown below by the previous poster..

is it worth the upgrade price..?
Yuck... was that to upgrade all three Elements plugins? No, I certainly wouldn't pay £92 for that. I mean, the full Focus Bundle (which includes those same three full plugins) is cheaper than that, £69 + VAT with the voucher. That's still probably more than I'd pay though.

Possibly better options: just upgrade one of your Elements plugins and add SigMod for total £13 + VAT (that's basically the same deal I ended up going for). Or, if you can buy through everyPlugin.com, you could get the full Focus bundle for $83 (about £62) and possibly avoid VAT?

Vleker wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:32 am
Project wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:51 pm How did you get 3 free plug-ins as a bonus? My quit for upgrading from Platinum to Diamonds is 49,99, how did I get 3 plug-ins if 50$ is the minimum spend to get just 1 plug-in?

Vleker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:51 pm
JonSolo wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:23 pm
Vleker wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:28 pm FYI, I upgraded my Waves Platinum to Diamond through EveryPlugin and also got the 3 free plug-ins as a bonus. Pretty sweet deal!
I understand how to get my code from Waves. How do I use it at EveryPlugin?
If you search on the site for Waves Upgrade it'll take you to the page where you can enter the dealer code
No clue, it's definitely broken as I got 7 free plugins after paying 45 euros. This was through everyplugin though. Not sure if it'll work through Waves directly.
Yesterday I upgraded via everyplugin for $49.99 to Diamond Bundle. Thanks to everyplugin for the discount. Very fast guys :tu:

I got 7 free plugins too. :clap:

Hi to all, I just purchased the iZotope Mix and Master Bundle Advanced Crossgrade through JRR. I received the single license for Ozone 9 Advanced, Nectar 3 Plus, Neutron 3 Advanced and Neoverb. In the bundle should be included also Tonal Balance 2 and Melodyne; anyone knows if I have to do something on the iZotope website to receive this 2 licenses or I I should have received the license with the others? Thank you to anyone will give some hints!

ThSProd wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:11 pm Hi to all, I just purchased the iZotope Mix and Master Bundle Advanced Crossgrade through JRR. I received the single license for Ozone 9 Advanced, Nectar 3 Plus, Neutron 3 Advanced and Neoverb. In the bundle should be included also Tonal Balance 2 and Melodyne; anyone knows if I have to do something on the iZotope website to receive this 2 licenses or I I should have received the license with the others? Thank you to anyone will give some hints!
I apologize for the trouble. I will ask iZotope about it. In the meantime, please contact iZotope through their support page just in case they reply to you faster than they reply to me:

https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:45 pm I apologize for the trouble. I will ask iZotope about it. In the meantime, please contact iZotope through their support page just in case they reply to you faster than they reply to me:

https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thank you for being such responsive, as always; I can't see the tonal balance 2 under my product tab on their website, but it's present in their product manager and it installed itself trough the other products, so for it I think it's all good and sorted out. For melodyne I see that there is a dedicated page on the iZotope website, where you can put in your email and if in your account is present a valid nectar 3 license they send you the serial, but at the moment it's not working for me. However, seems something wrong with their site, so my purchase trough your website was completely falwless, as ever. Thank you again, I'll contact them and see what is wrong.

How often do Synapse products go on sale? From forum searches it seems not very often.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

chagzuki wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 am How often do Synapse products go on sale? From forum searches it seems not very often.
This is my impression as well, I'd say they have sales around once or twice a year.
A well-behaved signature.

GForce charging £200 for their new MTron and no upgrade path for existing users can go whistle.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:29 pm GForce charging £200 for their new MTron and no upgrade path for existing users can go whistle.
A really bad move as the MTron Pro existing customers (the real fans and supporters) wont be spending such big money on such a relatively small upgrade to MK2, as you say. The whole userbase that could have shelled out say $100 a pop (still expensive but at least a consideration since they got 'special pricing') for an upgrade path are likely not going to buy in at all - thats the main portion of paying customers for this release! Its hard to understand what GForce were thinking as today's money comes from repeated customers hooked on the ecosystem/upgrades to latest versions. Since they have treated all customers as if new, there is no incentive and a litany of sour complaints that'll come from this. Way to lose money by asking greedily.

NEW MoReVoX FREE PACK 2022
1.4GB of PREMIUM SAMPLES
From the most popular MoReVoX Libraries
NI BATTERY KITS - LOGIC EXS KITS
DRUMAGOG - SPL DRUMXCHANGER
IMPULSE RESPONSE
+
A FULL NEW IRs LIBRARY FOR FREE

80s VIBE lite
http://www.morevox.com/web/
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

25$ Loyalty Voucher for PA: 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

Enjoy ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

PA $25 voucher is the same for all this month.

can an admin delete these one time vouchers from the BARGAIN ONLY thread? thanks!

FYI..just got Streamliner from PB for $14.99 with the sale and voucher

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”