Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:08 pm FYI..just got Streamliner from PB for $14.99 with the sale and voucher
I'd be interested in that, but see no way to access it...

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:08 pm FYI..just got Streamliner from PB for $14.99 with the sale and voucher
Did you mean PA?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:59 am
Did you mean PA?
Yes, my mistake...in a rush..its Plugin Alliance

dermage wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:23 pm PA $25 voucher is the same for all this month.

can an admin delete these one time vouchers from the BARGAIN ONLY thread? thanks!
A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.
I haven't purchased anything at PA this month so there must be a glitch in the system.

sprnva wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:54 am If you got the free Dirty Tape from Softube you can upgrade to Tape Echoes for 29 $/€/potatoes

https://www.softube.com/tape-echoes

Make sure you're signed in to see the upgrade price.
Not sure I want it, but I gave it a go and logged in only to see $49 price. Not seeing the upgrade price. Perhaps you need to have Tape (not the dirty one) or some other plugin?

EDIT: Never mind, I just went to this page https://www.softube.com/tape-echoes and can see the upgrade price. Sorry for the confusion. :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:44 am
sprnva wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:54 am If you got the free Dirty Tape from Softube you can upgrade to Tape Echoes for 29 $/€/potatoes

https://www.softube.com/tape-echoes

Make sure you're signed in to see the upgrade price.
Not sure I want it, but I gave it a go and logged in only to see $49 price. Not seeing the upgrade price. Perhaps you need to have Tape (not the dirty one) or some other plugin?

EDIT: Never mind, I just went to this page https://www.softube.com/tape-echoes and can see the upgrade price. Sorry for the confusion. :)
! I didn't have Softube account or an iLok account yet, so when I added Dirty Tape to my new Softube account, it didn't show the upgrade price of EUR 29. After creating and linking an iLok account to my Softube account, then it did show the upgrade price of EUR 29.

sprnva wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:54 am If you got the free Dirty Tape from Softube
Almost missed that one. Thanks.

So, what's the opinion on Softube Tape Echoes if anyone's got it? For $29 it sounds like a no-brainer. Already got EchoBoy, Replika XT and IK Space Delay in similar category, so might not be really needed.

My opinion is: Try the demo. :D

And, if you don't immediately see the reason to buy it, just wait a bit. They have some nice sales, and, I'm sure you can pick it up for, like, 40 € in a year or so, if you want it then.

chk071 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:52 pm My opinion is: Try the demo. :D

And, if you don't immediately see the reason to buy it, just wait a bit. They have some nice sales, and, I'm sure you can pick it up for, like, 40 € in a year or so, if you want it then.
Not a bad idea. :wink: :tu:

Softube plugins have got something special. Of course, I am not interested or need most of them. But Tape Echoes is likeable. Tape, also on sale, no so much. And as you said, looks like sales keep coming, so no need to hurry. 20 days of unrestricted demo is quite generous of them. A lot of companies have a timeout and/or obnoxious noise every few seconds, which just pisses me off.

And I'd try to combinate Dirty Tape with another multitap delay that allows you to adjust the delay time, level, pan etc. of each tap.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:12 pm And I'd try to combinate Dirty Tape with another multitap delay that allows you to adjust the delay time, level, pan etc. of each tap.
You know what, I have been trying to do the same for the last hour. :)

Not sure if we can get the same sound (and of course, convenience) though, but definitely something worth checking, so good that you mentioned it (and bad I forgot to). I was trying it with Replika XT, Space Delay and EchoBoy so far, but can as well try with SuperTap delay and see.

Anybody knows if JRR Shop or Audiodeluxe will sell the UM-282 by Audiority ? Can't find it on their website... :?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:48 pm So, what's the opinion on Softube Tape Echoes if anyone's got it? For $29 it sounds like a no-brainer. Already got EchoBoy, Replika XT and IK Space Delay in similar category, so might not be really needed.
I just purchased it - strongly agree, that Softube makes elegant plugins with some special qualiy in the sound.
I have a few of them, the Tape and the Tape Echoes are the best.

Thomann SD3 339!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”