Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

drhepcat wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:54 pm Thomann SD3 339!
I don't remember seeing SD3 on sale

I have a £100 GBP (or $130 USD) gift card for an SL600 USB microphone on top of the current sale:
https://www.editorskeys.com/collections ... monitoring

Expires Feb 28/2022.

Would love to trade if you have a UVI, SFZ, or Kontakt instrument, or plugin you don't use. DM if interested.

I bought it a few days ago and it seems to still be at that price. https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ ... mmer_3.htm

monomox wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:46 pm
drhepcat wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:54 pm Thomann SD3 339!
I don't remember seeing SD3 on sale
bought it a few days ago and it seems to still be at that price. https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ ... mmer_3.htm (https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ ... mmer_3.htm)

Does someone know what is a reasonably low price I can expect for the Softube Console 1 SSL XL9000K? Is the only Console 1 expansion I'm missing and I'm tempted by it, but it tends to be one of the more expensive. Right now is at 165€ on Best Service, do you think this is a good price or I should wait for a better deal?

SSL XL9000K will go on sale for $199 on Tuesday ($167.16 after discount). It was on sale for $219 in December and I think every previous sale was $225.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:06 pm Softube plugins have got something special. Of course, I am not interested or need most of them. But Tape Echoes is likeable. Tape, also on sale, no so much.
Just a reminder that Softube Tape works as a Mix FX in Studio One. It's a really cool feature but Presonus needs to add a second Mix FX slot so that tape can be combined with console summing.

Thanks for your reply Uncle E, it seems the lower price ever
Uncle E wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:23 pm SSL XL9000K will go on sale for $199 on Tuesday ($167.16 after discount). It was on sale for $219 in December and I think every previous sale was $225.

Project wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:07 pm Thanks for your reply Uncle E, it seems the lower price ever
Uncle E wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:23 pm SSL XL9000K will go on sale for $199 on Tuesday ($167.16 after discount). It was on sale for $219 in December and I think every previous sale was $225.
It's a good price indeed, but for my fellow Aussies, the Best Service still beats this by ordering without VAT. I paid €138.66 for SSL and €63.87 (using some BestCoin) for Weiss Gambit.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:25 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:06 pm Softube plugins have got something special. Of course, I am not interested or need most of them. But Tape Echoes is likeable. Tape, also on sale, no so much.
Just a reminder that Softube Tape works as a Mix FX in Studio One. It's a really cool feature but Presonus needs to add a second Mix FX slot so that tape can be combined with console summing.
+1
Along with the ability to lock inserts in their positions, like a plugin that's commonly placed last and keep it there. And, the ability to bypass dither in the export window.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:20 am And, the ability to bypass dither in the export window window.
You can change that in Preferences but I guess you mean you want it on the Export so you can change it based on the mix? I always dither with Ozone so I leave it off permanently.

Just thought to inform (proudly :hihi:) that I was able to resist both Tape and Tape Echoes. I demoed Tape Echoes, but realized I don't need it. Happy with EchoBoy and Replika XT among other delays.

(Not a Studio One user here by the way.)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:04 am Just thought to inform (proudly :hihi:) that I was able to resist both Tape and Tape Echoes. I demoed Tape Echoes, but realized I don't need it. Happy with EchoBoy and Replika XT among other delays.

We need a support group :hug:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:04 am Just thought to inform (proudly :hihi:) that I was able to resist both Tape and Tape Echoes. I demoed Tape Echoes, but realized I don't need it. Happy with EchoBoy and Replika XT among other delays.
:clap: :D

If you don't already have such a tape delay plugin, then it sure is worth grabbing Dirty Tape and Tape Echoes though.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:55 am

We need a support group :hug:
:hug: :tu: Would be a good idea to start a topic somewhere: Name the plugins you have been able to resist!
Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:03 pm
:clap: :D

If you don't already have such a tape delay plugin, then it sure is worth grabbing Dirty Tape and Tape Echoes though.
I agree. :) For $29 it is indeed a bargain. However, IMO the overall sound seems to be more biased towards Dub genres/styles. So, if that's your thing, grab it immediately and stop looking. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”