Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ralfrobert wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:09 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:05 pm HoRNet secret VIP sale - "TotalEQ" (€2.52) "MultiFreqs" (€1.35) through 16 September with code: MFTQSS70
https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-total-eq/
https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/h ... ultifreqs/
Source
Looks like a mistake. At this price point, it's hard to resist.
That coupon code appears to work on everything, and is on top of the current 70% off sale, so it's pretty crazy. You can get the new Butterfly mastering processor for less than $3.50. Some useful utility plugins like the old standby LU Meter Mk2 are about sixty cents. I definitely stocked up on some plugins I'd kind of considered before but not bought.

Do note that the coupon code appears to be usable on a single order per customer, although you can have as much as you want in that one order.

Side note: Avoid the bundles. In the current sale, the bundles are priced 40% more than the plugins they contain.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

^ It rejected the code for me on just Butterfly but if I added TotalEQ then it took 70% off the whole order...

As a side note, has anyone recently installed any of the demos from the Hornet manager/DoIn? I noticed something strange, don't want to say too much as it's probably an error.

Incidentally, I see that eventide have lowered the price of the Physion II upgrade after some robust feedback at the other site.

GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:50 am ^ It rejected the code for me on just Butterfly but if I added TotalEQ then it took 70% off the whole order...
Looks like the behavior has changed on the HoRNet code (unless it's just me -- I may not be a VI-enough P):

For me, the discount applies only to the two items originally listed as on sale (TotalEQ and MultiFreqs, which I've been eyeing), no matter what else is in the cart, but also the code seems to lop off 70% rather than, e.g., make the price €1.35 for MultiFreqs. I see €4.50 in the cart with the coupon applied.

Either it was a glitch and was squashed, or the concurrent 70% sale ran out and sanity ensued.

wherethehellwasi wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:14 pm Either it was a glitch and was squashed, or the concurrent 70% sale ran out and sanity ensued.
Yeah, its back to €28 now so sale must have ended. Or it was a mistake, they usually have that banner across the site when there's a sale like that on... Or they did slip up and have an accidental sale while offering the mailing list discount?

GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:50 am ^ It rejected the code for me on just Butterfly but if I added TotalEQ then it took 70% off the whole order...

As a side note, has anyone recently installed any of the demos from the Hornet manager/DoIn? I noticed something strange, don't want to say too much as it's probably an error.
That discount code is only valid if you buy TotalEq or MultiFreqs :)

Also it was meant to be for our mailing list subscribers, we sometimes to things like this so if you want to get these provate offer just subscribe to our mailing list :)

Saverio

Does Ethera EVI 2.0 (on sale now) have content that's not included in Ethera Gold 2.5?...

Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:20 pm Does Ethera EVI 2.0 (on sale now) have content that's not included in Ethera Gold 2.5?...
All the Etheras are completely separate - no overlapping sounds or programs. Zero-G has a comparison document at https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1890/ ... -CHART.pdf (the chart on the last page is the most useful).

IMHO Ethera EVI v2 is the best of the non-Gold series, and is well worth €29. And if you're getting that anyway, might as well spend the extra €10 and get the bundle. (I'm assuming you're looking at the VSTBuzz deal - I see that Ethera EVI 1.5 is on sale at Zero-G also, but it's absolutely a better deal to get v2 at VSTBuzz.)

Also worth noting that once you own one Ethera, you get a 20% discount on the others from Zero-G. If you were thinking about Ethera Gold 2.5 anyway, then getting the VSTBuzz bundle almost pays for itself...
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Kalamata Kid wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am Ten weeks to go for the early Black Friday sales.
This year I plan/hope to be more selective.
Anyone holding out or hoping for anything in particular?
Or is it too soon to start that convo?

Personally, I'd like to see some nice offers over at Orchestral Tools (creative soundpacks hint hint) but I know thats fairly unprecedented. Maybe this is the year for change.

Ceej wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:50 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:20 pm Does Ethera EVI 2.0 (on sale now) have content that's not included in Ethera Gold 2.5?...
All the Etheras are completely separate - no overlapping sounds or programs. Zero-G has a comparison document at https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1890/ ... -CHART.pdf (the chart on the last page is the most useful).

IMHO Ethera EVI v2 is the best of the non-Gold series, and is well worth €29. And if you're getting that anyway, might as well spend the extra €10 and get the bundle. (I'm assuming you're looking at the VSTBuzz deal - I see that Ethera EVI 1.5 is on sale at Zero-G also, but it's absolutely a better deal to get v2 at VSTBuzz.)

Also worth noting that once you own one Ethera, you get a 20% discount on the others from Zero-G. If you were thinking about Ethera Gold 2.5 anyway, then getting the VSTBuzz bundle almost pays for itself...
I was confusing the Ethera 2.0 sale ($12.95) with the Ethera EVI 2.0 and Soundscapes 2.0 sale. Does Ethera 2.0 also have no overlapping sounds with Ethera Gold 2.5? I already have Ethera Gold 2.5 vocal edition.

I have minimal interest in the non-vocal synth sounds I've heard in Ethera, but as a Seaboard player I may be interested in the Seaboard patches (missing from vocal edition) *if* there are some good ones derived from the vocals... OTOH if they're like the Kontakt Seaboard patches I've tried before I guess there's no easy way to change a parameter for all voices without manually repeating it for each voice (each instance in the multi).

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:30 pm

I was confusing the Ethera 2.0 sale ($12.95) with the Ethera EVI 2.0 and Soundscapes 2.0 sale. Does Ethera 2.0 also have no overlapping sounds with Ethera Gold 2.5? I already have Ethera Gold 2.5 vocal edition.
Did you not bother to look at the comparison chart that was kindly provided to you?

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:18 pm

Did you not bother to look at the comparison chart that was kindly provided to you?
I've looked at it. It's not clear about whether Ethera 2.0 content is included in Ethera Gold 2.5, though I'd guess not. Also, it contradicts the Ethera 2.0 product page: the chart says Ethera 2.0 has 2 gb, but the product page says it has over 3.4 gb. That calls the rest of its information into question.

Are there any examples of Ethera vocals or vocal-derived synths being played with the Seaboard? Are the Ethera 2.0 Seaboard patches just for the pads?

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:38 pm
vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:18 pm

I've looked at it. It's not clear about whether Ethera 2.0 content is included in Ethera Gold 2.5, though I'd guess not. Also, it contradicts the Ethera 2.0 product page: the chart says Ethera 2.0 has 2 gb, but the product page says it has over 3.4 gb. That calls the rest of its information into question.

Are there any examples of Ethera vocals or vocal-derived synths being played with the Seaboard? Are the Ethera 2.0 Seaboard patches just for the pads?
Stefano (the developer) posted in response to my first question on VI Control---the vocals are different than what's in Ethera 2.5.

fairlyclose wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 am Good discounts on my favourite reverb https://inspiredacoustics.com/en
Not as good as my discount, I’m selling it cheaper :)

Anyone know if an ‘update to K14 Ultimate’ (from K13 Ultimate) will be included in this year’s Black Friday sale, or will that be excluded?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”