Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

escalona wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 pm Lol... With all due respect, Uncle E., it sort of reminded me of this...
LOL!

I’m turning 50 this year. I’m set in my ways!

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:20 pm
escalona wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 pm Lol... With all due respect, Uncle E., it sort of reminded me of this...
LOL!

I’m turning 50 this year. I’m set in my ways!
Trust me, I know your feelings... turning 51 in a couple of weeks... :party: :lol:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Vleker wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:18 pm
BBFG# wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:17 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:02 pm True. IK products are priced to be discounted. Personally, the sounds are right up my alley, whereas the only Neural DSP that's made for the kinds of sounds I use is the Tone King.
IMO, if you're buying IK-M at a discount, you're still paying too much.
I only consider their software products during one of their regular "dumps".
And there's more than one online site that eventually gives something of theirs away.
Imo they have some pretty good products if they are able to work out the flaws. They can be very buggy and crash occasionally for me. I've reported a bug in MODO Bass once and got a confirmation of it. It was never fixed though. Instead they released MODO Bass 2 which is acts weirder for me.
yes, strange behavior in MODO Bass 2. Sometimes the note range just truncates itself and suddenly all the notes below the A string stop working

escalona wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:50 pm
lightsfadelow wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:50 am
escalona wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:10 am https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/t ... exversions
Google is your friend :party:
I got the SE first and I had somehow a limited amount of downloads. For $49 I was able to purchase Tonex (not Max) and I was able to download more (haven't reached a limit yet, but also I have lost interest... this thing needs many updates until I can use it regularly)
Just to be clear (based on the link you provided) do you mean you had the CS version and bought the SE version?
No, I got the SE version somehow free (I really don't know how/why... I found it in "My Products") and a few weeks ago I upgraded some things and got ToneX (the one between SE and Max) for I think $49 ?
It sounds good but it's not usable at the moment (unless you put it inside Amplitube I guess... but then I rather use TH-U)
Why I'm confused about this is that the CS version has limited downloads and is free and the SE version has unlimited downloads and is $49 and you seem to be describing that you had the free one with limited downloads and paid $49 to get the one with unlimited downloads... but if you know how to get the full (between SE and MAX) version for $49, I'd love to do that because it's currently listed at $149.

I dont think you can get the full/standard version for $49 by itself, if you have SE already though and add the full/standard version to your cart it will be $49 for the upgrade.
There doesn't seem to be that much extra I want really so think I'll probably be sticking with SE

Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:12 pm So Plugin Collective finally ended the free Massive and replaced it with free... nothing?
Looks like they're done with it: https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound-collective

"Sound Collective has now ended."

GaryG wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:51 am
Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:12 pm So Plugin Collective finally ended the free Massive and replaced it with free... nothing?
Looks like they're done with it: https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound-collective

Once between whiles (every 15, 30 or 62 days) I've been checking the sound-collective site. To be truthful, mainly looking for free new stuff, though I still like the idea of belonging to and sharing with a "sound-collective", more so if it is related to Novation. However, they haven't come out with further collective generating initiatives so far, or I have missed those entirely.

Anyway, coincidentally just a few hours ago found myself lurking there again and after seemingly unconnected clicks, reached this page, where a %70 discount is offered for the FAST plug-in range — powered by smart:engine, the AI by Sonible.
I already own one of these and am not interested in the rest... except for the Fast Reveal one, which might be able to do something slightly different to the sounds in the spectral domain. An area I am usually interested in, so clicked the Buy-it-now button and applied the discount code at the checkout. Surprisingly $0 appeared! A concealed way of offering another gift (possibly to entice us into the FAST family) or a mistake.

Whatever is the cause, I tried a debit card and the order failed to complete. My other card will need to wait to the month's end to clear, plus Paypal is not accepted, so I guess cannot test it on my ends.
The FAST REVEAL page does have "The Collective" nice logo on top, so it might be part of their new plans...

I believe that’s an old post from the time they rebranded it. People kept calling it Plugin Collective but that didn’t really exit anymore for a while afaik.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 am

I believe that’s an old post from the time they rebranded it. People kept calling it Plugin Collective but that didn’t really exit anymore for a while afaik.
Ok, fingers crossed you're right, will keep an eye out on their page from time to time.

Nspace wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:44 am An area I am usually interested in, so clicked the Buy-it-now button and applied the discount code at the checkout. Surprisingly $0 appeared! A concealed way of offering another gift (possibly to entice us into the FAST family) or a mistake.
Don't do it, I just tried it, charged me full price, now have to request refund through support or phone bank for chargeback, very misleading, wouldn't have minded if it had just charged me the 70% off

Digivolt wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:29 pm
Nspace wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:44 am An area I am usually interested in, so clicked the Buy-it-now button and applied the discount code at the checkout. Surprisingly $0 appeared! A concealed way of offering another gift (possibly to entice us into the FAST family) or a mistake.
Don't do it, I just tried it, charged me full price, now have to request refund through support or phone bank for chargeback, very misleading, wouldn't have minded if it had just charged me the 70% off
Support was very quick and offered a refund so no harm done
This is an unfortunate glitch with our payment system provider that is currently out of our control; it occurs when the incorrect coupon code is applied.
Will probably pick up the reveal plugin when they get the code working properly as it seems worth it for the 70% off

Also does anybody know how Fast Limit compares to Smart Limit, if they're both made by Sonible I would think Fast Limit would be on par and with the 70% code for £25 seems a good deal if it's as good

mgw38 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 am

Yep, you can tell by the fact that it references a fairly old giveway. There are others too still up there, like this one:

https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound ... -magnetite
https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound ... lo-fi-glow

With the same message, I assume the one above was the first giveaway which is why it has a generic looking URL (at that point there wasn't a previous collective giveaway so they didn't need to suffix it with the name of the plugin).

lightsfadelow wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:13 am I have to ask a stupid, lazy question about Tonex. I recently bought IKMM Total Studio MAX and the IK Product Manager lists Tonex as an installable product even though the products listed ans included in TS3.5MAX don’t include Tonex.
Sorry, getting back to this late because I just figured it out myself. In the IK Product Manager, find TONEX and click Products just below it. That will show you which version you own. Sorry if you've already figured that out or if it's not the question you were asking.

It seems my Nectar 3 license got removed finally from izotope. iLok license still remains.

darkcapricorn wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:54 am It seems my Nectar 3 license got removed finally from izotope. iLok license still remains.
Hmm. Mine is still there. I’ll keep an eye on it and report back.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”