Proposal for Spill Regulations

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not enumerated exactly, but amazingly approved by the secretary of the cafeteria's assistant. I anticipate revisions will be suggested by The Board.

Let me know think.

http://bigwussy.net/music_samples/483.mp3

resubmission for weekend review committee

I love the way the whole mix is running through some crazy envelope follower at the beginning - this part is actually very cool. The track that emerges has that pop sensibility you do so well, but this one is tinged with melancholy - very nice piece.

One of the things I enjoy in your tracks is the imperfections, the blemishes that stick out and say Hey, there's a human being behind this production!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:I love the way the whole mix is running through some crazy envelope follower at the beginning - this part is actually very cool. The track that emerges has that pop sensibility you do so well, but this one is tinged with melancholy - very nice piece.

One of the things I enjoy in your tracks is the imperfections, the blemishes that stick out and say Hey, there's a human being behind this production!
Thanks polyslax. I really appreciate your comments. A while ago, maybe five years, I was reading an interview in a music magazine at the airport. The interviewee commented on techno. He either expressed how he enjoyed music that made apparent it was created by a human, or how he didn't enjoy music that didn't evidence a human behind it. I remember thinking what a great excuse to not touch up all the imperfections.

I like this very much. When I first listened to it last night I wasn't sure about the first portion, but I liked the straighter song part. Listening again tonight I liked them both and the one coming out of the other made more sense. The whole thing is lovely. I'll be keeping this. Thank you.

D.H. Miltz wrote:I like this very much. When I first listened to it last night I wasn't sure about the first portion, but I liked the straighter song part. Listening again tonight I liked them both and the one coming out of the other made more sense. The whole thing is lovely. I'll be keeping this. Thank you.
Thanks for commenting D.H. I'm glad you enjoy it enough to keep it. I have a hard time with sensible transitions. It's neat (and great for survival) how understanding can change on repeated experience and make sense out of things.

Return to “Music Cafe”