Deep House Joint - RAIN!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here's a track im currently working on, did it tonight so its got a basic arrangement, a little out the box but what are you guys thinking of it?

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/210793/Rain.mp3

F'ing awesome mix Paul. 8)

A few things I thought about that are really just a jotting of ideas. A bit of an effect on the werewolf (!) vocal would sound good, a bit of a stutter in places etc. Some heavily reverbed piano now and again would add to the atmosphere too. Have you also considered layering a funkier bassline on top of the sub you've already good. It would be VERY cool for that to come in later on, maybe after the vocal break in the middle.

It's not the kind of stuff I listen to, as you know but it does sound very cool. The kind of track the would be played an hour into or an hour before the end of quite a chilled set.

Nice work :wink:

ah respect for that, i think im feeling you on the gated wolf cry idea, not 100% on adding another b line though would prefer to work the sound i got a bit more rather than add at this stage 8)

Your stuff rocks Sureno. This sort of house music is right up my street. I love the deepness, love the gated wolf, love the congas, love the way it builds with the pads, love the break with that vocal snippet, love the sexy lead sound... I'm on cheap headphones but I'm sure the mix is spot on, the structure is excellent. You really know what you're doing!!

The only thing I'm not sure about is the rain all the way through. :)

sazb30 wrote: The only thing I'm not sure about is the rain all the way through. :)
Ah interesting, your not the first to say this, im still not finished as i have a lot of automating of parameters to do but will consider removing/filtering it

hey that's smooth :) Nice stuff. Can't comment on genre, but the sound is great. Is the main lead typical of deep house? It sounds, in a way, a bit retro- almost new-wavey to me, which makes for a fun atmosphere. The drums thump away well here at my desk.
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:hey that's smooth :) Nice stuff. Can't comment on genre, but the sound is great. Is the main lead typical of deep house? It sounds, in a way, a bit retro- almost new-wavey to me, which makes for a fun atmosphere. The drums thump away well here at my desk.
yes and no to the lead i just think it suited it, glad to see some good feedback, all thats left now is to find a label for it and try get it on Traxsource :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”