2009 IMSTA Piracy Survey

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for fixing, Dave! I was so impressed by the list, i erased the quote :oops: .
Here you don't even find software (one shop has Cubase SX 3!) in the shops, because almost nobody would buy it.
Anyway i think, the only way to protect software is a good protection scheme that doesn't hurt legal customers. Forget about converting pirates! (The devil converts beelzebub!) I like this syncrosoft dongle, which seems to be more secure than other protection schemes, i dislike NI's service center and i dislike I-Lok (because they milk people with every transfer and because some companies like East West use dongled single computer licenses with I-Lok, what makes the dongle absurd for the customers).

Chris
:)
"It dreamed itself along"

CONTEST & PRIZES

If you choose to provide your name and e-mail address, you will be entered in the IMSTA contest and will have a chance to win music software products sponsored by IMSTA member companies. The survey and the contest will run until December 31, 2009.
Once the survey has been closed, IMSTA will complete the initial screening of all comments entered in the text boxes and will proceed to choose the top 100. The survey participants who have their comments entered in the top 100 list will have a chance to win great prizes.

IMSTA will randomly choose 10 winners from the top 100 list and will contact them individually to verify their information. Once an individual winner replies, IMSTA will send his/her information to the appropriate music software company, which will then send the prize directly to that winner
Any day now! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Usually they analyse the results before NAMM, so I would guess that the competition results will be posted on the IMSTA website (www.imsta.org) sometime around the end of January. If I hear anything I'll be sure to let people know.

Kind regards
David Waugh
Managing Director
Muon Software Ltd
http://www.muon-software.com
http://muonsoftware.blogspot.com

IMSTA "LET'S TALK PIRACY" SURVEY - 2009 (CLOSED)

Contest winners will be announced by June 30, 2010.

Return to “Muon Software”