GROUP BUY: Ocean Way & Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drum Bundle!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DarkStar wrote:
Phew! Thank you Squids. It sure does sound like fun and well worth getting by DM1 owners. There's a load of new drums there, and convolution impulses and hybrids up the wazoo.

Better go and buy another external disk :)
These group buy bundles are a good way to grab a lot of variety at once for a lower than usual price. From there people can expand their collections with Multitrack kits, grooves or just new kits coming down the pipeline. But, for people who are into midi drumming - whether from keyboard or e-kit - I think the first Ultimate Studio Drums bundle and this sequel make a powerful combination that really covers a lot of ground. Very fast and easy to try out different variety of kit pieces... the more choices you have the more you can craft the perfect kit for your song. I find myself swapping out cymbals and hi hats which I think is a great way to produce when working with samples. Instead of only relying on processing you can sometimes get a sound you're going for just by what samples you choose. Then maybe it requires less processing which will allow for a more natural sound... many advantages to have a strong variety to choose from... mainly the different combinations of character since that is something about Drum Masters 2 that is really diverse.

Lovin the Squidly midi files! Immigrant song kills with a Bonham kit. I can't place Sunburst or The Hunt though. Are those inspired by pre-recorded works as well?

Qdraw wrote:Lovin the Squidly midi files! Immigrant song kills with a Bonham kit. I can't place Sunburst or The Hunt though. Are those inspired by pre-recorded works as well?
Glad you like it. Immigrant was only loosely based on it. I was just doing the double bass thing. Sunburst... a name that just popped into my head for no reason except that I like it. "The Hunt" was named that because the person I had editing them for me had to hunt for the gems in that long "rant" of a groove! This new "Sequel" group buy is going to have a TON more from where that came from.

By the way, if you REALLY want that Bonham kit from the Group Buy to sound like the record I recommend getting T-RackS 3 Deluxe. If you run it through the Fairchild model in there or the Opto Compressor and/or Multiband Limiter (or both in series) it will SLAM in a beautiful Zeppelin-esque way. The built-in effects of Kontakt are good but they can't do THAT unfortunately.

Hi

I just moved my system over to anew HD, reinstalled only the infinty player, but pointed it to the wrong folder at first. Then, after reinstalling and pointing it to the correct folder, all the graphics is gone. Like the Library front pic, and every instruments graphics. I think everyting else is working, so what can I do to retrieve the graphics without reinstalling everything?

I'm sure this is answered somewhere allready, but I can't find the solution.

You need the latest versions of these two files, in the Infinite Player folder, replacing the older ones, alongside the "Instruments", "Multis" etc folders:
Studio ProFiles Infinite Player_info.nkc
Studio ProFiles Infinite Player_info.nkx

I would think that they are in the Global Patch Update #2, but I'm not sure. Or are they in your old folders?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

New Page News:
This thread is best for discussion about the product and features, how it works etc, not for reporting download, installation or usage issues.
  • Please don't post "I haven't got my "X" yet. What should I do?"
    The answer is the same: email support or directly to allen:
    allen <<at>> esoundz <<dot>> com
  • If you find an issue that you think others may have too or you know the solution, post it in this thread:
    Drum Masters & OWD Community Support Thread
  • And look through the Vital Info thread too:
    Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy VITAL INFO THREAD

-----------------------------
  • You can now purchase the Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle I for a limited time. 28 kits from the GB. Here is the link.

* Please Note: This bundle does not include the Infinite Player. Previous ownership of Sonic Reality's Infinite Player or separate purchase of Infinite Player is required in order to be able to play these sounds in the FREE Kontakt Player software. Also note that this bundle no longer includes the bonus extras of the previous Group Buy version such as EZ Player Pro or Multitrack Kits.
  • To obtain all of the extra kit options from the Group Buy you may choose the "DVD Option Upgrade" as well, for a limited time only. Here is the link.

... and don't forget to refer someone!
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hi Darkstar, thanks for helping.

I tried to remove the two files you mention and install the globalpatchupdate#2, but that didn<t sort things out.

lut lei wrote:Hi Darkstar, thanks for helping.

I tried to remove the two files you mention and install the globalpatchupdate#2, but that didn<t sort things out.
It should fix things if you just copy those two files over from the location where you originally installed IP. Those files belong on the top level.
Somewhere in the background zedd

Although i regularly say: "no mas!" -- usually as i download yet another mountain of drums -- the DM1/DM2 sequel sounds really interesting. I don't aim to do copycat material or play covers, but there are times when you can find yourself just itching for a specific sound from Copeland or Bonham (in particular) to tip something over the edge. So, i'll be watching for the announcement. Please make it run beyond the end of the month, though!

BTW> i'm a voter for kits of ~ 1GB max: it takes forever to download some of the big guys, and in fact i've yet to succeed in getting the DM2 NDV Gretch kit off downloadablesoundz.com. On my fifth try right now.
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

I deleted "Studio ProFiles Infinite Player_info.nkc" and "Studio ProFiles Infinite Player_info", and reinstalled the Infinity player. Afterwards all the instrument graphics were back in place. Thanks for the help.

Wow! I am really excited about upcoming "Sequel" group buy bundle II.

For me, it will be even better than the first one!

Progressive Rock rules!!!
< Bill Bruford on King Crimson: This is a band where you get to play in weird time signatures and still stay in nice hotels >

Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle II: The Sequel Group Buy will start tomorrow! We'll run it through the end of March so you'll have time but remember the sooner you join the sooner the price goes down and the goodies add up so... don't wait. But if you need more time you'll have more than just until the end of February if anyone was worried about that.

We were going to start it today but I REALLY wanted to have at least one "drum only" audio demo per kit - even just a quick one - so you could hear them one by one to get an idea... even though there's so much more each kit can do and especially in different contexts but... something is certainly better than nothing! This was something I really wanted to do last time but we spent all the time getting advanced features together... speaking of, we should have the new advanced hi hat working by the end of this month and the ENTIRE Ultimate Studio Bundle 1 and 2 will have it as a free upgrade for all those V-Drummers and E-Drummers out there... even though the current tweak on the hi hat does improve it quite a bit already.

Anyway, I will start posting a few audio demos. Some were done with just live finger drumming and there's a little looseness or ridiculousness (ie. Squids over-playing) but... you get to hear a lot of things that way too and I made sure they were all new midi played grooves (some of which have midi files that will be included in the bundle as well! So finally it IS somewhat of a demo for the midi files too... the ones that are tighter that is. Some I didn't play to a click so... those Russian Dragons will not be available as midi... like my attempt at a Bruford-type groove meets Squids-funky. His kit is really limited unfortunately because we had to work with his previous sample library which didn't have the same sort of "iMap variety" as we have now but... again, better to have the Bru than NOT have the Bru! Plus we have some hybrid kits that combine the low Rotos like he used to use and other kit pieces to make it more diverse that way... but enough of my yackin'! Let's get on with the show! (A little Spinal Tap reference there)

Bring it on!

By the way, the Gearslutz thread is finally gone. Ironically it was I who may have red flagged it simply by asking if it is okay... I guess it wasn't afterall... shame some of those stories there will be lost forever now. Not so worried about the loss of the drama debates but the stories... some of them I hadn't told before even on here (and they're the kind you only say once in a blue moon). Oh well... those are better to do in our own company forum where we can do whatever we want.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Bring it on!
Ladies and Gentlemen I am pleased to announce that the Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle II Group Buy hath begun.

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4181

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”