Electri6ity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

benjamind wrote:Ok I don't like baked vibrato in anything because it often sounds fake. Maybe it sounds great with Electri6ity because of the natural recorded notes and everything was done perfectly. But baked vibrato seems to put me off. But I can just add tremolo to nonvibrato parts which would get me the desired sound.
The vibrato samples are all baked, but they sound really great! All of the adjustable parameters are to help fine-tune your desired sound.
Vir2 Instruments Support Team
www.vir2.com

Well, what can I say?

In my very first posts on this topic, it was 2010, 1st half.

If only I'd bought 1000s of bitcoins instead of VIs and hung on to them until the end of last year...nevertheless, we're all geniuses in hindsight. Imagine what sort of developments I could muster with a few million dollars here and there? Begs the question.

I think there are physmod guitars in development, and from a few different groups, but at the moment, Electri6ity is still the king of guitar VIs.
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

I know this is a REALLY OLD thread, but has anyone here been able to get the sympathetic resonance to work? An example of it was posted on the 3rd page of this thread and even though I've had Electri6ity for years, I've never been able to hear a difference with it activated. I still like the effectiveness of this instrument and it's detail (given its age) is remarkable. With all the current guitar VIs today, this is still a go-to. But I wish I could get the SR feature to work.

Is it anybody how knows how to obtain different strumming speed on auto chord detection? I tryout cc 23 on what called strumming time but that don’t seems to work. Electri6ity. I have now found how to do it!

Merry Christmas. I still use electri6ity
Amp sim: amplitube Brian May
https://soundcloud.com/bill45heavy/jinglebells

Hi,
Is it anybody how know to make Acou6tics Nylon Guitar changed from playing with nail to to play with fingers? Keyswitches A0 sets to play with nail but to go back with fingers?

Webland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:56 am Hi,
Is it anybody how know to make Acou6tics Nylon Guitar changed from playing with nail to to play with fingers? Keyswitches A0 sets to play with nail but to go back with fingers?
This thread will never die... :clown:

Had to load up an old version of Kontakt 5 to even test this out... Acou6tics doesn't work in the latest version, apparently. I mean, it loads up... but no notes trigger. Applying the 1.1 update did nothing. I'll write them and see what's up.

Hopefully they won't pull a Kirk Hunter and tell me to just buy the latest, *New!* similar, yet totally different $400 (no upgrade pricing...) library instead of fixing their old, no longer working (and now completely unavailable) one. Unlikely to buy anything else from KH in the future as a result...

nevermind... apparently bitching about it online magically fixed it... have no idea how, but it's suddenly working ok now...

Anyway... G0 should get you back to the standard "Sustain" finger mode, in each bank. :P

Electrisixity, what is that supposed to mean?

I hate it when people include @, numbers etc. in names that make no sense. No, it's not cool.

I still use this from time to time. Usually just for some simple strumming. I use OTS for anything more complicated. I wish they could have updated this to match the interface and functionality of their acoustic library. The amount of keys witching is ridiculous and then you have to use a completely different setup with the acoustic guitars. The chord tables that these libraries have are great and they switch voicing in a way that makes sense.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks to Protronic for G0

Return to “Instruments”