License transfers?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Doug B wrote:
musikmachine wrote:Strange! I got an email telling me i had to give them the new owners name and email addy. :?
What new owners? Who? If you mean Dr Ambient, he ran Algo with the late Tim Conrardy from the beginning..
No not the Algomusic owners, the Atomic licensee. :)

@Limeflavour, most definitely! :D
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Doug B wrote:
What new owners? Who? If you mean Dr Ambient, he ran Algo with the late Tim Conrardy from the beginning..
Yeah, I'm thinking the reason for the lack of activity here and the Algomusic site(other than the release of CZynthia) is may be Dr.Ambient is still in grieving, from every thing I've read it seems Dr.Ambient and Tim Conrardy were very close. The dealings I've had with Dr.Ambient are more than good, he has encouraged my venture into sound design and has been very help full.

I'm not using my Czynthia, so looking here if I can sell or license transfer, sorry to hear he was good friends with TC(I've just been playing with his sounds in Alchemy today)! If Dr.Ambient is reading this could he post an answer if possible, many thanks!

They stopped doing license transfers on March the 1st 2010 so you're probably not going to be able to sell your license.
If you however manage to get a go to sell, please write back here because my Atomic is still gathering dust...
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Return to “AlgoMusic”