License Transfers

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Was just trying to be as transparent as possible for anyone else who might find this thread. ;)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

I just want to add, both Viktor and Rob have been extremely helpful with license transfers and consolidating my accounts to just one. I very much appreciate it. It was a bit of a pain, Thank You!

Ich würde gerne sagen, dass sowohl Viktor als auch Rob bei Lizenztransfers und bei der Konsolidierung meiner Konten sehr hilfreich waren. Ich schatze es sehr. Es war schmerzhaft. Vielen Dank!

I purchased repro a few days ago. I wish to sell it but after reading this I’m unsure I can
My computer can’t handle it. That’s the only reason
Please let me know
Thanks

evileye wrote:I purchased repro a few days ago. I wish to sell it but after reading this I’m unsure I can
If it's only a few days, maybe we can refund you.

Even if for some reason we can NOT do that (if you purchased through a reseller, for example), then you'll always be able to sell and transfer your license. However, there will be a $15 transfer fee if you've only owned the license for less than 9 months. After 9+ months, transfers are free.

Either way, send an email to support at u-he dot com and we'll figure it out.
Cheers
Rob

evileye, you could've installed the demo first before the purchase...

#rob wrote:Even if for some reason we can NOT do that (if you purchased through a reseller, for example), then you'll always be able to sell and transfer your license. However, there will be a $15 transfer fee if you've only owned the license for less than 9 months. After 9+ months, transfers are free.
This is one of the most fair (for both sides) transfer details I read about in the past months. Very nice! Not that I would sell my Presswerk or Hive license but good to know :lol:

I would buy your Repro license. :) I wish I would have tried the demo during the intro discount! Things settled down (project wise) after the holidays and I finally tried the demo a few days ago. Wow! Great sounding synth! -Perry-

I bought the diva from this guy on sunday.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=505495&hilit=diva

but nothing happens so far.

Can anybody help me?

FYI, I know his license code...

7 posts and $80 for Diva... why... :shrug:

Please write to support at u-he dot com and tell us the details. We won't be able to disclose any information about the seller, should they be a u-he customer, but I think it should be OK to disclose if someone is not a u-he customer.
Cheers
Rob

Actually, It was $88.

He said he needed to buy token, and we split the bill.

Anyway, It was cheap price.

Did you get the mails I sent you from our support system?
I'm afraid I won't be able to give out any information, publicly or in private.
The seller needs to contact us at support at u-he dot com and intiate a proper transfer.
Cheers
Rob

yep i got your reply. thanks.

i sent pm to him yesterday , but he didn't read it.

hope all would be well.

thanks.
sohn.

I think there was a little misunderstanding.

Finally got my diva! Thanks a lot, jdotp and rob!

Return to “u-he”