NI Massive Soundbank : Wave Grooves Final Release

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Final release because after having completed the Step 2, then recently 3, of our Fair Play program, wich meant free updates for all early adopters :

Wave Grooves v1.3 now offers 210 fresh new instruments for NI Massive

 51 new instruments added for Step 3 update
 All instruments comes with the eight macro knobs populated, for expressive real time modulations and morphing.
 Designer notes are embedded into each patch, including the description of each Macro Knob action
 Updated PDF, including patch list with an individual comment for each preset, tips and tricks.
 3 new audio demos (9mn) added on our site. The total time of audio demos for Wave Grooves is now 31mn, including dozens of instruments in isolation

Instruments

 Wave Grooves : Basses (24), Keys-Organs-Grooves (75), Pads-Atmos (35), Leads (31), Misc (45)

Some Audio Demos ( These are only demoing the recent update instruments )

Separate Instruments Demo

Underground Funk Demo

Southern Rock Demo

Like stated above you can also listen to around 20mn of additional audio demos on our site :)

Direct link to Wave Groove Page : Wave Grooves

Current Promo Price (until April 23th 2010) : 19€ Ecc Users, around 23$ for non ECC users (You have to be logged in to display the correct price for non ECC users, because of VAT) (Msrp Price 25€/30$)

Thanks for reading,

All comments and questions welcomed.

And now I'll begin to send the Step 3 update to all current Wave Grooves owners.

Have a nice day,

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Just a little bump to say that I spent most of my time yesterday and today to send the Step 3 update to all Wave Grooves users.

As this is done manually, its possible that I forgot a couple of people, so if you read this and still did not receive the update, please PM me here or use the contact us utility on our site, and I'll send it to you asap :)

Thanks for reading,

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:Just a little bump to say that I spent most of my time yesterday and today to send the Step 3 update to all Wave Grooves users.

As this is done manually, its possible that I forgot a couple of people, so if you read this and still did not receive the update, please PM me here or use the contact us utility on our site, and I'll send it to you asap :)

Thanks for reading,

LtZ

Never heard of this. What are these steps you mention? I'm not sure I understand what this is. Is this some kind of program that makes massive multitimbral or what?

dblock wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Just a little bump to say that I spent most of my time yesterday and today to send the Step 3 update to all Wave Grooves users.

Thanks for reading,

LtZ

Never heard of this. What are these steps you mention? I'm not sure I understand what this is. Is this some kind of program that makes massive multitimbral or what?
Hi Dblock,

Nope the Step 2 and 3 just meant FREE updates (ie additional instruments) for all earlier adopters of the soundset.

Wave Grooves started with around 127 presets, and now includes 210 instruments for Massive.

You still have a promo period on the site to buy it at step 2 price wich is 19.30€/approx 23$ (Non ECC users)

Then the final price will be applied : 25€/ 29$

Hope this answer correctly to your question,

Thanks for your interest, there are 30mn of audio demos on our site to help you make a decision :)

LtZ

Hi Dblock,

Nope the Step 2 and 3 just meant FREE updates (ie additional instruments) for all earlier adopters of the soundset.

Wave Grooves started with around 127 presets, and now includes 210 instruments for Massive.

You still have a promo period on the site to buy it at step 2 price wich is 19.30€/approx 23$ (Non ECC users)

Then the final price will be applied : 25€/ 29$

Hope this answer correctly to your question,

Thanks for your interest, there are 30mn of audio demos on our site to help you make a decision :)

LtZ[/quote]

Thanks for responding. I'll check it out.

Hey, Lotuzia,

had to chime in into this thread...
Been through the step 3 sounds, and once again, some
serious work here (ie Manual, comments and the Macro assignments).
And again, great sounds all the way through - LtZ style :)

Though step 3 may use more FX processing (Reverb, like you mentioned in the
'Guess the synth' thread, which I found quite amusing, since you lately told me what you're currently working on, so I knew the synth...), they just use the right amount of it, mean - they're not overdone - and with the thoughful Macro assignments one can easily adjust them.
Also lot of variations possible with the Macros.

Greetings to France

-losan

Just recieved the soundset Lotuzia, many thanks for the speedy delivery!

dj_devious1 wrote:Just recieved the soundset Lotuzia, many thanks for the speedy delivery!
Hi Dj_Devious,

Glad you got the soundset. On internet ...... you never know :)

Hope you'll like the instruments
:)

Best,

LtZ

losan wrote:Hey, Lotuzia,

had to chime in into this thread...
Been through the step 3 sounds, and once again, some
serious work here (ie Manual, comments and the Macro assignments).
And again, great sounds all the way through - LtZ style :)

Though step 3 may use more FX processing (Reverb, like you mentioned in the
'Guess the synth' thread, which I found quite amusing, since you lately told me what you're currently working on, so I knew the synth...), they just use the right amount of it, mean - they're not overdone - and with the thoughful Macro assignments one can easily adjust them.
Also lot of variations possible with the Macros.

Greetings to France

-losan
Yeah many thanks for your kind comments Losan :hug: I'm glad you liked these ones :)

So you guessed the solution for the little game at once :hihi: :hihi: Thanks for not derailing it :tu:

The most usefull help features -imho- might be the embedded comments on each patch, cos you can read them directly when working with Massive and have an approx. idea of what the 8 Macros Knobs do.

Well I admit I had an heavy hand on FX with some instruments in the Setp3 udpate :oops: But right you can always fix FX with the Macros Knobs 5 and 6 wich always control them. I find it necessary when youre on stage or in a session to have direct access to Fx and not loosing time on Massive Gui. Its also essential to quickly adjust instruments to fit in a mix.

What I explored in this add on ( besides of the Fx :) ) was especially the FM engine ( FM on filters) AND the building of hopefully capable and sophisticated stereo scenes. As you know the stereo is not handled on an OSC basis in Massive, but after the output of the filter(s), and before the DCA. But well there are some possibilities when using different other modules to achieve quite complex things. This is especially usefull for pads and some hit or stab keys.

Well I hope that the NI wizards will add stereo for oscillators in a future update, but I can understand their choice, as this would imply even much more cpu eating :)

ANd lastly yeah you can really make a lot of variations, some of them might be included in an eventual Kore 2 version :) :) :)

Cheers,

LtZ

Really nice work on the classic rock sounds, LtZ! Loving it!!!

jcsquire1 wrote:Really nice work on the classic rock sounds, LtZ! Loving it!!!
Many thanks James :hug:

I was thinking of you when I designed some of the patches.

Little story about some of the support Rock/pop oriented keys. A cousin of my ex Gf, who happens to be very active on the Franch Elektro scene, made a surprise visit at the studio when I was finalizing the Step 3 soundset. So I made him a quick demo of the instruments, and when he heard a couple of the Rock Keys, he told me that these sounds would be perfect for .............. KeyPads in ............... Progressive House !!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: And he made me a demo, and well, this was quite impressive with automation of the Macro Knobs

Made me think : What if, sometimes, beeing modern and fashionable was -partly- just like using and integrating in another way carefully chosen ingredients of the past :?:

Anyway very glad you liked them, some of the Keys will really survive and add something even surrounded by an army of guitar players :)

Cheers,

LtZ

Whoomph wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: Le Lotus Bleu focus mostly on generalist soundbanks, and they do sell very well as well. There are plenty of instruments usable for Elektro in our soundsets, plenty of classic sounds, and plenty of Bread and Butter sounds.

LtZ
Just bought some of these for massive and was literally astounded by the quality value for money and service. I usually like to design my own sounds but occasionally like to see what other people have done and use their patches as a starting point, and these were perfect for that. I always liked Lotusbleu's free sound sets at the old patcharena site competitions and was curious to see what he'd done with massive. Knowing his old free banks which were usually quite a different approach than the usual, I was surprised to see bread and butter type patches in there, I suppose that's a sign of what the market expects?

I'd pay up to $40-$50 for 200 high quality 3rd party patches and in the last few days as well as lotusbleu's I bought NI's threat bank for Massive, big spend for me as I don't often buy patches but well worth it for the quality.

(sorry ew hope I haven't bent/broken any rules ;)) just my 2c worth. Are you listening roblee? how many patches can you do for 2c? ;)
Couldnt resist to C/P this for the "synth Bank Prices" thread :oops:

Thanks Woomph :) :)

Return to “Instruments”