ACE Steroids - [ New User Demo Track :))][Pictures Edit By SunCHAser]

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Lotuzia
KVRAF
10081 posts since 19 Feb, 2004 from Paris

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 am

Hi folks,

EDIT 21/04/2010 : ACE Steroids have been released :) 210 Fresh new instruments, available as a Grand Bundle, or as three separate thematic banks ( Asteroids 1/2/3 ) for those who would like to cover only specific needs.

25 mn of audio demos, all details there :

ACE Steroids Grand Bundle Page

Please note that the banks will only begin to ship (by Email :) ) tomorrow.

Here are some audio demos for our forthcoming Ace Steroids ( Asteroids ) soundset for U-HE Ace Vsti

I'll add some other audio demos in the following days ( There should be more than 25 mn of audio demos in the end )

Naked truth audio demos. ( Not a single comp, EQing, external FX ( besides Global stereo reverb - Aether - because ACE doesnt come with reverb on board ) and Elephant Limiter on the master bus. When there are drums, the loops come from Zero-G ( I can give details should some people be interested in that )

First A short Funky DiscOo track : 8 Asteroids instruments

ACE Funky DiscOo

Now a 8'25" Demo of Asteroids One. Asteroids One covers Leads, Basses, Chords, "Guitarish" keys and Pluck instruments.

Asteroids One Leads and Basses

And Now a rather long Keys + Fx demo Added :) This is Asteroids 2 btw. It also includes a few "sequenceé type presets.

Asteroids 2 Keys and Fx

And now a rather short "Elektro Lounge demo"

ACE Elektro Lounge Minitrack

And finally the Pads and percussions Demo. Wich is the field covered by Asteroids 3.

Pads and Percussions Demo

All comments and questions welcomed, as usual :)

Thanks for reading and listening

Have a nice day :)

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Totolitoto
KVRAF
1884 posts since 7 Jan, 2004 from Earth

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 am

Great :shock:

4ppleseed
KVRist
127 posts since 31 Oct, 2004

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 am

Was awesome. Funky as hell :D

Lotuzia
KVRAF

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 am

4ppleseed wrote:Was awesome. Funky as hell :D
Yeah Glad you enjoyed the good ole' grooves Totolito and 4ppleseed :)

Btw Ace Steroïds is not only a Pure Vintage Instruments Soundbank, as could be the fantastic works of Michael Restrup for Zebra2 for example.

It contains around 50% bread and butter ( + chocolate :P ) instruments, like those used in the funky demo. While the other half of the presets is mainly oriented towards all electronic music styles, including some otherwordly ones.

Beyond this, it aims at proposing very usefull and musical instruments in varied musical genres and I'm quite confident :oops: that a lot of people will one day or another find a particular instrument very usefull for their needs, whatever their music styles.

All instruments also have real time modulations assigned thru mod wheel aso, designer notes embedded in each preset and great response to velocity, etc, etc.

Also all the demos were initiated on a PIV 3Ghz single core PC, wich means that all Asteroids instruments will be playable with at least this kind of nearly obsolete machines. Might be a real plus for all those who have difficulties running ACE on their computers :)

Hopefully the next audios demos will allow everybody to appreciate how versatile these soundbanks are, and how much usefull the instruments can eventually be for one's musical projects :)

Thanks again :)

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Timfonie
KVRian
1411 posts since 7 Jan, 2004

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

Looking forward to the other sound demo's and the bank (great name :D) itself.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

breakmixer
KVRAF
4221 posts since 14 Nov, 2008 from UK

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Lotuzia wrote:Hi folks,

Here are some audio demos for our forthcoming Ace Steroids ( Asteroids ) soundset for U-HE Ace Vsti

I'll add some other audio demos in the following days ( There should be more than 25 mn of audio demos in the end )

Naked truth audio demos. ( Not a single comp, EQing, external FX ( besides Global stereo reverb - Aether - because ACE doesnt come with reverb on board ) and Elephant Limiter on the master bus. When there are drums, the loops come from Zero-G ( I can give details should some people be interested in that )

First A short Funky DiscOo track : 8 Asteroids instruments

ACE Funky DiscOo

All comments and questions welcomed, as usual :)

Thanks for reading and listening

Have a nice day :)

LtZ
Real Nice, I'll be on this...Kinda like early 80's Soulfull Electro Funk sounds in a house style, I will definately purchase this, Please include some of those D-Train type brass(I think) stab synth sounds, please, like Paul Hardcastle etc...

Gucky
KVRAF
1829 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes, Paul Hardcastle sounds would be great!

core
KVRAF
4673 posts since 2 Sep, 2005 from city of lights (nl)

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Lovely demo, great sounds!
Rekkerd.org the latest audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Got GAS? ... You'll want to check this out!

penguinfromdeep
KVRAF
1993 posts since 18 Nov, 2008

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Cool sounds, will definitely buy it! It's kinda up my alley .. Any date for release?

Lotuzia
KVRAF

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 am

Timfonie wrote:Looking forward to the other sound demo's and the bank (great name :D) itself.
Thanks Timfonie,

The name of the banks was the fitst one I could think of :)

I just added the Leads and Basses demos. Hope you'll like it.
breakmixer wrote: Real Nice, I'll be on this...Kinda like early 80's Soulfull Electro Funk sounds in a house style, I will definately purchase this, Please include some of those D-Train type brass(I think) stab synth sounds, please, like Paul Hardcastle etc...
Hi Breakmixer and Gucky,

Thanks for your kind comments,

The preset selection process is now completed. As for Hardcastle music, wich I happen to be a fan of too, he used massively both samples and classic synths instruments.

So that you might find in Asteroids Two ( Keys, Stabs, Clavinets, etc ) a lot of usefull Classic instruments for this type of music, as well as in Asteroids One, wich covers Basses and Leads.

The Funky Disco demo only makes use of these two Asteroids banks iirc.

Here's a list of the instruments used for the Funky Demo ( Ready to put right in the mix, no EQ, comps, aso added )

FunKy DiscOoo Patches :
BA Simple Bounce
GT Jazzotante A
KY SOft Keytar
KY Support Keys
KY TotO Keys
KY Vibes C Demo
LD Birdie
LD Biting Square

core wrote:Lovely demo, great sounds!
Thanks Core,

Deeply appreciated. My feeling is that some of the instruments could indeed be used in your tunes ( Only based on my perception of your tracks and imho :) )
penguinfromdeep wrote:Cool sounds, will definitely buy it! It's kinda up my alley .. Any date for release?
Hi Penguinfromdeep ( Great name :) )

The three Asteroids Banks will be released this week.

Things left to do :

Patches : Last Checks : tuning, 8 controler assignation to do/polish
Manual : WIP
Press Releases : To do
Site Banks Pages : To do
Audio Demos : Check that instruments used have been actually retained in the final soundsets

SOooo not that much to do, except the manual wich will have more tips/tricks than usually, including some typical cables configs intended to help people solving standard patching questions.

Also please check the other audio demos before buying. There should be more than 25mn of audio demos when the banks will be actually released, so hopefully far enough to help people make their decision :)

Thanks for the comments

LtZ

risome
KVRAF
2020 posts since 30 Oct, 2006 from Australia, NSW

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 am

Good luck with your release :)
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for ACE,PREDATOR,SYNPLANT,SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and Ableton LIVE Packs. V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Lotuzia
KVRAF

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 am

risome wrote:Good luck with your release :)
Yeah Many thanks Risome :)

--------------

I just added a 8mn long Keys, Fx, and a few seqs audi Demos. This is the range of sounds Asteroids 2 takes care of.

Just adding the links for the 3 current audio demos here, so that people dont have to scroll to the first post.

ACE Funky DiscOo

Asteroids One Leads and Basses

Asteroids 2 Keys and Fx

More to come :)

pdxindy
KVRAF
15964 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

The sound quality of ACE is amazing. Some fine sounding presets there as well!

Gucky
KVRAF
1829 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Nice presets.
I will buy it!!!!
Do you have a release date?

Lotuzia
KVRAF

Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 am

pdxindy wrote:The sound quality of ACE is amazing. Some fine sounding presets there as well!
Thanks Pdxindy

Yes ACE has a very specific sonic signature and allows very precise sound design.

I remember a thread about how important were "fast and precise" enveloppes, well in this particular field, ACE shines a lot, and hopefully this can be demosntrated by the demos :)

Return to “Instruments”