arcDev ET-301

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sweeeeet! The ET-200 is my favorite freeware delay, I used it just a couple of days ago on a new project.

Just loaded this one up and it looks like theres a miiinor bug in both versions (I never noticed before?!) where the repeat rate display doesn't always work when there's no sound coming through it. Sound be some weird efficiency savings mode that XT puts it in?

Sounds great! Thank you very much!
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

f**king cool! One of my favorite delays just got even better. Thanks stk :tu:

today is the day of extremely good and cpu efficient freeware effects: MVerb and ET-301 offer a decent quality, one hardly finds in freeware vsts.

:clap: :wheee:
"It dreamed itself along"

thank you very much!

et-200 is my go-to delay (and i use delay on everything!)

usually i'm hesitant to try new versions of stuff... the latest itunes messed up my ipod, the latest ubuntu messed up my laptop... but i'll make the exception for this gem :D

hey, stk. I was browsing your site (kick-ass BTW), and couldn't find dubbox anywhere. Did you discontinued it? It's one of my favorite delays :)
It's

woohoo - a new version to completely over-use in every single one of my songs! :D
seriously, there are at least one or two of the et-200 in all my tracks. I'm sure this will be no different.

Thankx so very much!
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Great plugin. It has a very warm sound that I wasn't getting from my other delay plugins. This will be used on every guitar track now :hihi:

I made an automap file for Novation SL users...it definitely makes it feel more analogue. + there are 4 additional parameters to control which can transform the audio source to complete madness :hihi:

http://themusicproducerblog.blogspot.co ... -boss.html

Tried it tonight, wow!:o :o :o It's just amazing, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Wow, what a reception :D Thanks all, and you're welcome (I too use it extensively in pretty much every track I make).
I've been meaning to do this for ages - first the 200's memory leaks, then it became unstable for me when FL9 started supporting multithreaded mixer fx.
xybre wrote:Just loaded this one up and it looks like theres a miiinor bug in both versions (I never noticed before?!) where the repeat rate display doesn't always work when there's no sound coming through it. Sound be some weird efficiency savings mode that XT puts it in?
Sounds like a cpu-saving procedure in the host switching off processing of the plugin. Not sure how one would fix that without forcing the plugin to never sleep (and incurring the increased cpu hit)?

wicked, thanks :D

stk, care to elaborate about XX parameters, esp. scatter? other are more or less self explanatory, but this one is sanity challenged :D
"Dont mistake your inability to understand how this happens for it actualy being imposible. " - nollock

michu wrote:wicked, thanks :D

stk, care to elaborate about XX parameters, esp. scatter? other are more or less self explanatory, but this one is sanity challenged :D
Try it and see :p (just keep a hand on the master volume..)

(XX Scatter implements sub-feedback within the echo "circuit". It's good for outrageous noise and scaring animals. The others as you say are pretty self-explanatory, and are there so you can push internal settings out of "sane" ranges, thus the trimpot appearance. The X-Feed button just crosses over the feedback path when in stereo mode so the left delay block feeds back into the right, and vice-versa.)

..They're actually a compromise between keeping it simple and accessing a whole 'nother realm of soundf*ckery (which will come in Echotank Circuitbent Edition, whenever the hell I get around to it).

stk wrote:Echotank Circuitbent Edition
:hyper: :wheee:

a whole 'nother realm of soundf*ckery

:hail: :wheee: :hail:

as a sidenote, wide works only when stereo is on. i know it's logical (only one delay line in mono mode) but could be confusing... maybe it would make sense not to light the button if stereo in not depressed, or maybe there could be mono->stereo mode... or maybe just leave it as it is, doesn't bother me really :D
"Dont mistake your inability to understand how this happens for it actualy being imposible. " - nollock

michu wrote: as a sidenote, wide works only when stereo is on.
You know, I was just thinking about that last night. I could do a M>S mode but that'd kinda defeat the purpose of the straight mono mode (less cpu use). Hmm, plobly just not having it light up would be best?

yay no more memory issues! Thanks!

Return to “Effects”