bfr-rotation buttons causing frequent crashes

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought this and like it a lot. However, many times when I hit the rotation buttons, particularly 90 degrees. I am using XP and tried it in two machines with the same results. I am running version 1.80 of photosounder.

ravasb wrote:I just bought this and like it a lot. However, many times when I hit the rotation buttons, particularly 90 degrees. I am using XP and tried it in two machines with the same results. I am running version 1.80 of photosounder.
I've had this problem for a long time and everytime I think I've fixed it it turns out it's still there hehe. I spent some time on it before the latest release and it seemed to be getting pretty solid, I guess I'll just have to look into it again.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

A_SN wrote:
ravasb wrote:I just bought this and like it a lot. However, many times when I hit the rotation buttons, particularly 90 degrees. I am using XP and tried it in two machines with the same results. I am running version 1.80 of photosounder.
I've had this problem for a long time and everytime I think I've fixed it it turns out it's still there hehe. I spent some time on it before the latest release and it seemed to be getting pretty solid, I guess I'll just have to look into it again.
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I am still having a lot of fun with this.

Return to “Photosounder”