Photosounder 1.8.2 (OSX version) Found Bug

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When saving a .bmp file, Photosounder saves an .ogg instead. Saving as a .ogg creates a .flac file. .flac's make .wavs, and etc. It's like the save type options are just offset.

painfulleginjuries wrote:When saving a .bmp file, Photosounder saves an .ogg instead. Saving as a .ogg creates a .flac file. .flac's make .wavs, and etc. It's like the save type options are just offset.
When did you download your copy of v1.8.2? Someone reported that to me a few days ago so I fixed it silently Monday morning (it was just a case of having forgot to update a resource file in the app bundle).
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

wrong thread
?!?

I just tried downloading and reinstalling, and it's still happening. So, it's Tuesday 9/21.

painfulleginjuries wrote:I just tried downloading and reinstalling, and it's still happening. So, it's Tuesday 9/21.
My bad, you were right, turns out there were two things I forgot to do. Anyway, now it's fixed, and this time I made sure it really worked lol. Sorry about wasting your time ;).
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Got it now, working great. Not a waste of my time at all, thanks for the quick response.

Return to “Photosounder”