Sound Bank Metaphysical Function Eternity available on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very much looking forwards to this

aMUSEd wrote:Very much looking forwards to this
I'm about half way there...

And for your Sunday afternoon recreation here is a new demo for the new patch They don't dance on Mars

This Sound Bank wouldn't be complete without some Soprano Sax sounds. So I recorded this little sax trio with myself this morning and processed it in Metaphysical Function. I'll do some more sax patches, this fits well together. Listen to it here:
Eternal Wind

Here is a new demo for the new patch SETI - I'll be sending out this signal on my mobile phone, maybe they will listen...

This new patch named Round Trip follows Midi notes - a loop I played on my favourite cooking pot - then rebuilt it's harmonic structure with MF's Oscillators - then sent the whole thing through a Resonator - all Oscillators and the Resonator follow Midi pitch, the sample doesn't
Here is the demo

And here is another new demo displaying 2 new patches: Meteorites and Witch in Space

Starting this beautiful indian summer day with a very calm patch named Ever lasting
Here is a demo...

And here comes a truly metaphysical demo displaying 2 new patches Particles and Eternal Choir - both patches follow Midi notes if required.

Here is a new demo for the new patch Band in Space

Just think I feel guilty when I bump my own threads more than 2 times :hihi:

Nice demos :wink:

Totolitoto wrote:Just think I feel guilty when I bump my own threads more than 2 times :hihi:

Nice demos :wink:
Thank you...

Here is a new demo for the new patch In the Woods

Totolitoto wrote:Just think I feel guilty when I bump my own threads more than 2 times :hihi:
Don't worry about it, this guy obviously has no shame :roll: :hihi:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Purity Lied wrote:
Don't worry about it, this guy obviously has no shame :roll: :hihi:
Maybe you could explain what's wrong about posting new demos during the creation of a Sound Bank? You seem to follow me around my KVR threads, why don't you just mind your own business?

Return to “Soundware”