Piz MIDI Plugins

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

glad you sorted out :)

I have one other question. Is there a midi tool that treats mono note-on information differently from poly note-ons? I'm using midipolyphony for one aspect of my "patch", but it doesn't distinguish between receiving only one note vs. Poly material. I am trying to send mono note-on information to multiple channels at the same time, and then polyphonic info to separate channels if that makes sense. Any help is appreciated!

i didn't get the whole scenario but sounds like "midiChs" to me.

Cool thanks I'll check it out. My patch is essentially turning a Moog Voyager into a Duophonic synth using a bunch of duplicate Pizmidi plugins in FLStudio (multiple notetoCCs for pitch and octave triggers, midipolyphony for channel splitting, and midinotemap for gate triggers) . Trying to stick to Piz stuff or midi vsts because they work really well and can be easily ported to a rack in Ableton or something like that eventually. Everything works really well except that when I start playing monophonic lines again,one oscillator is always a step behind due to the channel that is not receiving note info in midipolyphony, and I'd like it to trigger both oscillators when I switch to playing monophonic lines, the way that a duophonic analog normally would.

Hi, I am trying to install MIDIConverter3 on Sonar X3 but I can`t find it among my VSTs after installation! Any help please? The .pdf says that in Sonar it works just as a VST Instrument but I can`t see it among the others Vsts! There is no .exe or bat file just the .dll!/ Any help? Thank you very much.

karlchaos wrote:Hi, I am trying to install MIDIConverter3 on Sonar X3 but I can`t find it among my VSTs after installation! Any help please? The .pdf says that in Sonar it works just as a VST Instrument but I can`t see it among the others Vsts! There is no .exe or bat file just the .dll!/ Any help? Thank you very much.
I have not succeded in using Piz midi in Sonar directly, not in X3 not in current.
But it works fine inside http://ddmf.eu Metaplugin where you can load a bunch of plugins and just drag connections between them.

A couple of synths, with piz stuff in between, arpeggiators and anything really.

So don't bother to scan Piz plugins into plugin manager in Sonar. Test Metaplugin trial first, which loads directly from disk where you put them.

Okay I should know this: how/where to I install the .dll's in Cubase 5? thanks!

DrumsBobs wrote:Okay I should know this: how/where to I install the .dll's in Cubase 5? thanks!
In one of the VST plugins folders that Cubase scan. They will show up as synths - and you have to route through them and midi out to your synth finally.

I have not found a way to get them into Cubase set of midi effects to insert on midi tracks. It seem to have to be written as VST-MA architecture and put in Components folder where Eucon drivers and other stuff reside.

I have only found one guy that did this - Frank's midi plugins:
http://www.midi-plugins.de

They can be installed and become part of Cubase set.

Just wanted to state that I love the midiPads... very handy. Much easier to deal with than Reaper's virtual keyboard when triggering samples!
JP LeClair
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
Reaper

Tony Ostinato wrote:piz midiconverter3 has the inertia function, its on the bottom 3rd section of the gui more or less.

as fas as cubase7 i dont know. i think theyre supposed to load into regular vst/vsti slots but if they dont something might be wrong. i have no idea what.
Ooh ! :o Thanks a lot ! I didn't know I already have the right midi plugin ! It works perfectly... Thank you VERY much ! I was searching that since years ! :)

Fantastico !
Musica ! here

PLEASE HELP!

I know I'm late here but I simply cannot get "midichords" to trigger chords of my VSTi in Ableton 9. I have midichords on its own track and a VSTi on another that recieved input/output.

Analyzer working fine and I've managed to copy its chord info into a separate track of Midichords
Midichords is triggering another VSTi track input and seems to be setup ok (I play notes on my keyboard through midichords and it triggers the VSTi).

But I want midichords now to trigger the CHORDs that I have pasted into it by "one note" triggering.
Although the Gui displays these chords as I trigger from "one note" I only here one note on the VSTi. I'm expecting the full chords to be triggered but no luck.

I can't figure out what I am missing here. Any thoughts? (or better yet any tutorial/help files on PIZ at all?)
I'm not sure if PIZ works in ABE.

Steting wrote:....
I have midichords on its own track and a VSTi on another that recieved input/output.
Have you set the section under it to receive straight from the PiZ plugin?
Note the right channel in the picture...

MIDI from
2-midiChords
midichords

Thanks for reply Kr.

Yes, all setup correctly but does not trigger chord info. Only plays single notes rather then the "one note" triggering of my chords. Although visually it looks like it is doing so on the Gui. But again I only here the single note via VSTi

Maybe it just doesn't work in Abe 9 (or more specifically 9.7)?

Hey! Thepiz.org is down. Any possibility of revival?

Ojd wrote:Hey! Thepiz.org is down. Any possibility of revival?
Works here.

- Mario

Return to “Insert Piz Here”