Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
fcarosone
KVRer
7 posts since 17 Nov, 2007 from Italy

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:39 am

Melodya (v 1.3)
Lock Notes

A button, always visible in the interface, that changes behaviour on note selection: clicking on a note would produce locking that note from successive generations. The note should either change colour or show a L. I could click on several notes.
In such a way, I can press the generate buttons repeatedly and be sure that what I like remains there. This would change my workflow, I would less afraid of pressing those buttons.

Today if the first 3 notes are ok and the successive are not, I can split section at cursor, then generate only in the second section. But if wrong notes are in the middle or sparse, I am lost.

Cliffscherer
KVRist
32 posts since 17 Jun, 2021

Post Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:57 am

Newest version is very stable. I am back and caught interest to use RC. Thanks Atilla.
Cliffscherer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:04 pm Latest RC version does not officially support Apples latest chip generation natively. The Rosetta2 on-the-fly code translation seems to work somehow, but performance (UI) is too flaky to be considered useable.
Feature request is to upgrade the specs to Apple Silicon Chipset being on the market now for more than 1/2 year and will soon represent majority of Apple user base.

Hope that UI issues get resolved by that, see
Cliffscherer wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Return to “MusicDevelopments”