The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61265 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:38 pm
fingers at speed.
my missus likes that too.

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
9806 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:44 am

cptgone wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:42 am
have been seen coming
You might want to try closing the curtains first...

User avatar
cptgone
KVRAF
5855 posts since 1 Aug, 2003

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am

I did, but they're see-through.
The last week my neighbours have been gathering at my doorstep for an hour, daily.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
14140 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:59 am

cptgone wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am
I did, but they're see-through.
The last week my neighbours have been gathering at my doorstep for an hour, daily.
An hour? Clearly you decided against the red pill then.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61265 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:00 am

cptgone wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am
I did, but they're see-through.
The last week my neighbours have been gathering at my doorstep for an hour, daily.
last night, id just finished a little self loving.
and all my neighbours suddenly started applauding :o

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
9806 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:07 am

vurt wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:00 am
cptgone wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am
I did, but they're see-through.
The last week my neighbours have been gathering at my doorstep for an hour, daily.
last night, id just finished a little self loving.
and all my neighbours suddenly started applauding :o
Well we’ve all been asked to clap for care workers...

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61265 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 am

Forgotten wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:07 am
vurt wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:00 am
cptgone wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am
I did, but they're see-through.
The last week my neighbours have been gathering at my doorstep for an hour, daily.
last night, id just finished a little self loving.
and all my neighbours suddenly started applauding :o
Well we’ve all been asked to clap for care workers...
yeah, i did the one handed clap :D

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
26968 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:10 am

claudedefaren wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:55 am
my shit
Hi-de-Hi!

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
14140 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:02 am

Mozex wrote:liked that post too!
A good ride was it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
9806 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:05 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:02 am
Mozex wrote:liked that post too!
A good ride was it.
...and in 3-2-1...

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
14140 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:07 am

Forgotten wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:05 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:02 am
Mozex wrote:liked that post too!
A good ride was it.
...and in 3-2-1...
I purposely deleted the reference to him directly so he won't get a notification.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
9806 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:15 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:07 am
Forgotten wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:05 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:02 am
Mozex wrote:liked that post too!
A good ride was it.
...and in 3-2-1...
I purposely deleted the reference to him directly so he won't get a notification.
:hihi:

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
26662 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:21 am

Mozex wrote: I am not gonna suck you

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
9806 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:13 am

AnX wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:58 am
getting f**ked

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61265 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:18 am

lucky bastard :cry:

this is as bad as being married, sex free relationship :cry: stupid f**king viruses :x c**t.

Return to “Off Topic Classics”