deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

with jas on vocals

I'll Find You
Last edited by wavephonic on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wow, very nicely done. I suppose the only thing I'd add is that I would have liked Jas's vocal doubled from the very beginning. There's a spot though where the doubled vocal isn't quite synced, but that's pretty minor stuff. I thought the rain/thunder effect was nice and the drums were very good. The guitar was tastefully restrained and well done.

thanks paul, ya those couple sync parts :( she sang the 2 parts and I had to have that take overall. Its still fixable but for another day.
the effects were xoxo's nature suite, I don't often say too much but these plugs with a little editing and post production are genious, hats off to him for this freebee collection.
appreciate your thoughts man, have a good one

Wow. This song is amazing!

It would fit in with all of my instrumental tracks on my mp3 player instead of going on my other card with songs with vocals.
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:Wow. This song is amazing!

It would fit in with all of my instrumental tracks on my mp3 player instead of going on my other card with songs with vocals.
well cheerzzz..we'd love to be on someones player no matter where :D

Hey, it doesn't sound so minimal to me.
A slow number OK, but I'm satisfied with the sparse arrangement, it's a good showcase for the fine vocals. Very well done.

Happy holidays to you, Ed + family /friends
Cheers
:party:

thanks for all the support over this past year again Laguna. I consider you a long time friend in this muzo world.
and same wishes to you and yours and hope we carry on another year.
cheery cheerz!

:love:
Yet another truly beautiful song. I just love Jas's voice, especially the harmonies.
I have used those same xoxos effects myself. They are great for this sort of atmospheric stuff.
This is a superb composition. The guitar sits exactly right. Not too much, not too little.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

:wink:
James
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

offthewall wrote::love:
Yet another truly beautiful song. I just love Jas's voice, especially the harmonies.
I have used those same xoxos effects myself. They are great for this sort of atmospheric stuff.
This is a superb composition. The guitar sits exactly right. Not too much, not too little.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

:wink:
James
merry christmas james, jas really appreciates you like her vocals, glad you like the tune

Absolutely spot on. For me there's nothing needing changing. It is one of those songs that even if you try to listen critically you end up just wrapped up in it.

Really, really knocked out by Jas' harmonies :love:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I downloaded this before it went away, but got behind on leaving comments. Beautiful work. Bravo to both of you, and thanks.
No longer a moderator.

good holidays to you folderol, and D.H.Miltz..thats amazing you got back to this, we're both appreciative you would remember us, thankyou

Very tasty guitar work; love those soft sultry vocals too!
good stuff here!

Return to “Music Cafe”