New chord detector by DDMF

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I tried this on a 25 sec riff i improvised. When I open the program it says 440hz. I initally had a 48khz file, but converted on to 44.1khz.

It sounded like it was running thru a delay and a echo and running slow.

This is running on a 3.2 P4 with win xp, sp3.

The adjuster only goes from 418 hz - 462 hz.

It did pick up chords but they were only triads, and the occassional maj7th.

The tune slider is to set the tuning of the song (the note A should be at 440 Hz, but when it's not, you can adjust it). Has nothing to do with the sampling rate.

docdued wrote:The tune slider is to set the tuning of the song (the note A should be at 440 Hz, but when it's not, you can adjust it). Has nothing to do with the sampling rate.
ok, in that case it does not seem to like my pc.

i wish it was a vst plugin

its interesting

but no search feature

when i fist loaded it in it i found it a bit confusing to press the big stop button to play the file???

i wish there was a seek feature? (if it was a plugin the sequencer could do this and loop)

is there a plug version did i download the wrong thing

also an AB loop to hone in on a fast chord?

Tried the demo just now. Do you plan to release update on this one. It would be nice if the app have log feature, where it can save as a text file the list of the chord and the time when it changes.
musisikamar.com

KBKB wrote:
i wish it was a vst plugin

its interesting

but no search feature
It wouldn't be a problem to release a plugin version... I thought it might be more user friendly to have everything in one application, but I can see how a plugin version would have benefits as well.

What do you mean by "search feature", I don't quite get that point?

Of course updates will be released, and those suggestions are pretty high up on the list. Stay tuned!

can this actually do what melodyne does and deconstruct my FULL track and let me see the chord sections? I have a tarnce track i love that i lost the midi to ages ago and i can't work out the chords!

There's an Android version out now... check out http://www.chorddetector.com . Plugin version coming soon!

how soon before we can test drive the plugin ? Also is a mac version being considered?

The standalone version is already available for Mac. Plugin version should be out in January...

docdued wrote:Plugin version should be out in January...
Let me know I'll be the first in line to buy this!!! mac or pc?

Ok a few months have went by,after I bought this plugin, i sent messages to the dev regarding that the Mac version plugin isn't working at all.. It does nothing

So is this gonna be fixed or what?

You mean it doesn't show any chord? In which host is this? Can't remember your message, sorry (unless you are Martin...).

not working in daw studio one correctly.. this is months overdue, never received an email back or pm here either.

Well, I replied in June but didn't hear back from you... :) Now that I know that it's Studio One I can start to find out what's going on. Thanks!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”