Free K4 Instrument: Stretched Tapeloop Tube Organ

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In my eternal quest for making all things organic using no more than a ball of string and some sticky tape, here is a warm perc organ washed through a recently restored Watkins Copicat with the regen set quite high and into a double tube buffer stage - the tape loop was physically stretched and overdriven for some extra vintage goodness:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtlaoc
Home of Novachord #346...

Thanks Dan :tu:

Thanks for the freebie. Sounds very nice :)

Hi there,

Does anyone know where this file can be downloaded now? The original link is broken :(

Cheers

Thanks, Dan!

I was just going to shoot you an e-mail, thanking you again for all the excellent Kontakt libraries you've released. They're indispensable to me. Instant inspiration.

:tu:

I was also going to selfishly ask if you're currently working on anything, and here's this beautiful freebie! :)

So, might you be working on anything else?

Thanks again.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

What is the licensing on the Hideaway Studio freebies? I'd like to make and freely distribute sfz versions of them.

You should contact them. Often, companies provide freebies packs which are a cut-down version of their for-sale packs which would make them ineligible for what you want to do, as far as I know.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”