Cash Accounting

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An older instrumental:

Edit: new link

http://soundcloud.com/genetic_junk/533-1
Last edited by Genetic_Junk on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glorious piece, awful host (even downloading is problematic, though I got it eventually). Maybe try http://kiwi6.com? I haven't used it to host, but I've downloaded from it and hotlinking is explicitly allowed. If not that one, some other one, any other one. End of complaint.

I did really enjoy the piece though, so it was worth the effort. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Nuthin but trouble here. Will try again this eve. Why not soundcloud?
Image Image

Yep. Need to try something else for hosting. I'll check out soundcloud. Thanks for listening D.H. Thanks for trying polyslax.

new soundcloud link

Good, glad to see you've made the switch.

Wow, pretty conventional arrangement for you, and it works quite nicely. Almost a melancholy vibe for me in the melody. Really enjoyed the listen!
Image Image

Are the various 'kick rips' (snare rips?) in the 'first part' meant to be representative of mechanical adding machines or somesuch?

It sounds to combine a lot of elements.. 'prog, techno, hardcore, jazz' all in one piece.

From about 4:20 onward, the 'outro' is really spacey/endearing/cool.

Kudos on the entire thing.

polyslax wrote:Good, glad to see you've made the switch.

Wow, pretty conventional arrangement for you, and it works quite nicely. Almost a melancholy vibe for me in the melody. Really enjoyed the listen!
Thanks polyslax. It's strange that I usually start out attempting to make a traditional sort of song with verse and chorus and such. But usually I get bored and make a bunch of different parts and string them together.

mrblitz000 wrote:Are the various 'kick rips' (snare rips?) in the 'first part' meant to be representative of mechanical adding machines or somesuch?

It sounds to combine a lot of elements.. 'prog, techno, hardcore, jazz' all in one piece.

From about 4:20 onward, the 'outro' is really spacey/endearing/cool.

Kudos on the entire thing.
Thanks for listening and glad you enjoyed it mrblitz. The name was (and usually is) completely random, but I like the rationalization.

Return to “Music Cafe”