Sound Bank TripleX for ElectraX released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I have to say the sounds in the TripleX bank are phenomenal. Epic springs to mind. I'n not yet an ElectraX owner but the demos for this bank are one of the reason this plugin is still on my rather slim but high end plugin folder.

Regards

Wade
Thank's Wade :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a 20% discount on this soundset until the end of the month, check it out here...
1,5 days left for the discount...

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a 20% discount on this soundset until the end of the month, check it out here...
Last call...

Just bought this and it's phenomenal! Something really different for ElectraX that shows what it's capable of. I sincerely hope you have plans to do more banks for ElectraX - if so, count me in!

dexterbella wrote:Just bought this and it's phenomenal! Something really different for ElectraX that shows what it's capable of. I sincerely hope you have plans to do more banks for ElectraX - if so, count me in!
Thank you for the great feedback :)
Yes, the folder with new sounds is filling, I just had too many other things happening lately to concentrate on it but there will be a sequel for sure.
I was hoping Tone2 would continue to develop ElectraX but there hasn't been an update for ages and a lot of things could need an improvement/further development imo, also 64Bit on Mac is overdue. Working with it in Logic 64 Bit mode using the buggy bridge is a PITA.
That said I still think that ElectaX is a unique synth standing out form the crowd quite a bit.

Great news on a sequel. I think I'd probably have to agree that ElectraX could probably do with an update and a few tweaks - nothing too major though. It's second only to Alchemy on my humble laptop studio and a helluva lot easier on CPU so I tend to use it even more than Alchemy.

Actually, gotta add that Synthmaster is another great instrument that I'm starting to use more and more - I'd love to see that get the patchpool treatment as a lot of the existing presets aren't really to my taste.

dexterbella wrote:Actually, gotta add that Synthmaster is another great instrument that I'm starting to use more and more - I'd love to see that get the patchpool treatment as a lot of the existing presets aren't really to my taste.
Never tried it - something for the check-it-ou-list...

I purchased ElectraX recently, and felt ooooo dear, why have I done this? There must have been something that made me buy, but I cannot think of it now - spent months deciding what to buy, then went and got the wrong thing ... we've all been there, right?

But listening to this Patchpool demo - awesome. I cannot imagine its the same synth (in a good way)!

Are these all one-patch-demos, or multi-track recordings using several patches?

Its dissappointing to see ElectraX does not seem to be being developed any further.

Ultrabra wrote:I purchased ElectraX recently, and felt ooooo dear, why have I done this? There must have been something that made me buy, but I cannot think of it now - spent months deciding what to buy, then went and got the wrong thing ... we've all been there, right?

But listening to this Patchpool demo - awesome. I cannot imagine its the same synth (in a good way)!

Its dissappointing to see ElectraX does not seem to be being developed any further.
Thank you! Most of the demos are naked one-patch demos, very few combine two ore more patches, but all are 100% ElectraX with nothing else added and no post-processing.
Yeah it's a shame how Tone2 just let some of their synths die over time, no 64 Bit, no Bug Fixes, nothing. But still, I use it quite often in my work as some of it's features are unique to ElectraX (e.g. using samples as a modulator for FM sounds) and with a little extra work one can even use stereo samples.

Until June 15 TripleX is discounted at 25%, check it out here.

Here is the demo widget for this soundset with +75 minutes of 100% TripleX:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... nd-bank-1/

Sampleconstruct wrote:Until June 15 TripleX is discounted at 25%, check it out here.
TripleX Bumpage...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Ultrabra wrote:I purchased ElectraX recently, and felt ooooo dear, why have I done this? There must have been something that made me buy, but I cannot think of it now - spent months deciding what to buy, then went and got the wrong thing ... we've all been there, right?

Thank you! Most of the demos are naked one-patch demos, very few combine two ore more patches, but all are 100% ElectraX with nothing else added and no post-processing.
Yeah it's a shame how Tone2 just let some of their synths die over time, no 64 Bit, no Bug Fixes, nothing. But still, I use it quite often in my work as some of it's features are unique to ElectraX (e.g. using samples as a modulator for FM sounds) and with a little extra work one can even use stereo samples.
There is an update coming guys, V1.3 is on it's way. By no 64bit you mean mac right ?

Tone2 wrote:This update will be free for all ElectraX users. It will include a 64 Bit Mac version, an enhanced user interface, improved performance, a large number of enhancements and some fixes.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Grrreat! Thank's for the info :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Until June 15 TripleX is discounted at 25%, check it out here.

Here is the demo widget for this soundset with +75 minutes of 100% TripleX:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... nd-bank-1/
And a littleX bump...

Return to “Soundware”