Xhun Audio IronAxe ver 1.8 and its road to Win64/macOS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
IronAxe

rockhopper wrote:Any update on 2.0? Particularly Mac OS X. I'll looking to purchase the LittleOne/IronAxe bundle, but am looking for more info and any additional cost it would be.
Hi,
unfortunately threre's really not much I can say about it at now. IronAxe version 2.x will be cross-platform compatible - the same as happened with LittleOne version 3.0. Its development will start soon but I currently can't really give you any estimated release date or pricing for it.
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Can't wait for IronAxe 2 Bruno. :D

heks wrote:Can't wait for IronAxe 2 Bruno. :D
I'll try to complete it in the shortest time, by the way it will require some time to wait... :)

xhunaudio wrote:
heks wrote:Can't wait for IronAxe 2 Bruno. :D
I'll try to complete it in the shortest time, by the way it will require some time to wait... :)
While you're at it, Bruno, can I add a request by suggesting you to add a modelisation of an acoustic guitar (nylon and/or steel) in IronAxe? It would be awesome, in the same manner as all the evolutions you've made to LittleOne.
:phones:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Hi,

well, IronAxe is and will be focused on electric guitar simulation. An acoustic guitar modeling will not be included in IronAxe, by the way... :wink:

xhunaudio wrote:Hi,

well, IronAxe is and will be focused on electric guitar simulation. An acoustic guitar modeling will not be included in IronAxe, by the way... :wink:
Ok, no problem, Bruno. It was just a suggestion.
:wink:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Lately after years (problem with payment options) at least got my hands on iron axe :D

Its really the most impressive physical modelled guitar and I am sure I will spent hours of figuring out "my" guitar and setup.

But just to get some starting points I wonder if there are any additional presets for the iron axe ? Quick search in here and with aunt google did not get any results.

tatanka wrote:Lately after years (problem with payment options) at least got my hands on iron axe :D

Its really the most impressive physical modelled guitar and I am sure I will spent hours of figuring out "my" guitar and setup.

But just to get some starting points I wonder if there are any additional presets for the iron axe ? Quick search in here and with aunt google did not get any results.
Hi tatanka, :)

as you probably noticed, IronAxe comes with 128 factory presets, a big amount considering it is a physical modeling simulation of an electric guitar + cabinet + effects etc. setup.

I think, considering this specific "instrument typology", 128 presets really cover a big amount of sound designing possibilities. So there are not first-party "official expansions" for IronAxe (yet). Maybe surfing the internet you'll find additional presets made by some users, but I'm not sure of this... I don't remember if I ever found presets for IronAxe somewhere.

Thank you for your support !

If I purchase the Windows version of IronAxe now, will the 2.0 version for Mac be free. I noticed a comment above that seems to say that, but not sure it was 100% clear.

rockhopper wrote:If I purchase the Windows version of IronAxe now, will the 2.0 version for Mac be free. I noticed a comment above that seems to say that, but not sure it was 100% clear.
Hi rockhopper,
you're right, initially my wish was to make the upgrade free of charge but now (due to many factors) there could be the *possibility* of a very little charge for that, a very reasonable amount by the way.

In that case, the prices formula will be :

[IronAxe ver1.0 ($) + upgrade to ver2.0 ($)] < IronAxe ver2.0 ($)

Hi. Are there any updates on IronAxe 2.0? I'm a Mac guy and VERY interested in purchasing this plug-in when it comes out!

There is no real competition to your product (specifically a GOOD physically modeled electric guitar) on the market yet, but that may change if your project waits takes too long :)

epu wrote:Hi. Are there any updates on IronAxe 2.0? I'm a Mac guy and VERY interested in purchasing this plug-in when it comes out!

There is no real competition to your product (specifically a GOOD physically modeled electric guitar) on the market yet, but that may change if your project waits takes too long :)
Hi epu,

unfortunately no big updates yet on IronAxe version 2.0 development, but...

1- I'll start its development soon. It's more than a promise, it's a mission :) my development had a slow-down but everything will be boosted in the next months.

2- IronAxe will be released as my second product. After that new products will come too.

Happy New Year!

BlackWinny wrote:

Seems logical :
A proper emulation of electric guitars will unavoidably includes amplifiers and effects chain as Modo Bass does for electric Bass emulation,
In both case the emulation of acoustic instruments would very likely imply a totally different different approach in where, as far as I can judge, the acoustic properties of the body of the instruments has a crucial importance...

:)

Krakatau wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:

Seems logical :
A proper emulation of electric guitars will unavoidably includes amplifiers and effects chain as Modo Bass does for electric Bass emulation,
In both case the emulation of acoustic instruments would very likely imply a totally different different approach in where, as far as I can judge, the acoustic properties of the body of the instruments has a crucial importance...

:)
Yes,

it's always better to keep different things into separate boxes :wink:

Any updates on the status of IronAxe for Mac?

Return to “Instruments”