Diva mini-Patchbank Contest: Results

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

480...? Have you tried with 517?

hakey wrote:
Urs wrote:Oh... which and why? I can delete posts, I think ;)
this one:
Agh! my banks did not get sent[...]
It's not a big deal, but someone might possibly be able to work out that one or both of the added banks were theirs. ;)
Ah... no biggie... I'll make it sticky now :-)

Good luck everyone!

edit: Urs beat me to it

DIVA is awesome! :) CPU hungry skank :hihi: ... but awesome!
Last edited by 3ee on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PM me the patchname 3ee - I think I've tried em all with no probs, but maybe I missed it?

Yup -that patch is a problem. Doesn't crash for me, but it doesn't load. It looks like part of the .h2p file is visible in the patch info box?

I'll contact the author.

^Yes ... doesn't crash anymore (at least atm, I guess it depends what previous patch was loaded) but it :what you described:

Okay - I've reuploaded the Steempunk patchbank - patch Baroq_02a should now work.

Any problems with it please let me know.

(It seems it was my editing the author name from "???" to "?" that caused the problem - don't know why, but for whatever reason that snafus the patch every time).

many many patches :shock: :)

I *think* some patch stopped Diva in it's tracks for me, had to reload, but can't recreate and have some alternate theories now. So mostly patches just stopping me in my tracks :D

xh3rv wrote:I *think* some patch stopped Diva in it's tracks for me
see my previous post ;)

Downloaded from Hakey's link not Patchlib link and I confirm there are 23 banks. Just quickly went through all of them and I must say, everyone has done an excellent job. Loved the INIT patch in one of the bank :-D :lol:, I know it must have been left there by mistake.

Good luck to all the contestants.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Downloaded from Hakey's link not Patchlib link and I confirm there are 23 banks.
I just synchronized the bank on the Patchlib with hakey's from the the first post. Aside from the .zip name they should be identical.

Well, I've been having quite a bit of fun going through these patches. I just went through a first pass of each, taking notes on each bank (which I suppose I can't/shouldn't share at this point). I have to go through another pass where I'll start to consider candidates for voting. Nice work everyone! :D

I just went through the original banks, now installing all 23. Some wonderful stuff in here, it'll be tough to rank them...
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

May I suggest posting who voted for what, (from the pm voting) after the competition is over, as to verify no mistakes in count were made, and also make sure no persons vote was made incorrectly.
Thanks.

Return to “u-he”