d16 SHIOITOR -- website updated

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
djanthonyw
KVRAF
7119 posts since 20 Jul, 2004

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 am

The website hasn't been updated. That's been there for quite a while now considering it says Shioitor instead of Lush 101. I'm just glad that Diva is available so I don't have to worry about when this thing is going to be released... since I don't plan on getting it. Also, another thing that I find quite annoying is that they label their plugins under "D16 Group Audio Software". Is having "Audio Software" in the manufacturer name of the plugin menu really necessary? I'd prefer to not have my plugin menu span across my whole screen just for one developer when I access it.
Last edited by djanthonyw on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are currently reading my signature.

Cyforce
KVRAF
2114 posts since 2 Feb, 2009 from Germany

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 am

reusenoise wrote:Let's see how many time pass before someone making a Shioitor vs.Diva (or Saurus)
:lol:
Surely many or one big one with many many pages :D
But i'm pretty sure Lush will be a hard opponent for Diva :wink:

Sendy
KVRAF
5230 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 am

Ingonator wrote:
Sendy wrote:
Kriminal wrote:3 years to build a synth that only has saw & pulse?

Congrats...
Yeah, but the subosc has 5 waveforms! 5!

They are, one octave down saw and square, two octave down saw and square, and two octave down pulse. So there!
FXpansion Strobe got 4 waveforms for the Sub Osc which could be used all at once (with mixer).
Saurus got 8 waveforms in the Sub Osc and even more with the PW knob.

Almost any synth with more than 1 oscillator (e.g. Diva) could do the same.

Ingo
Incase it isn't clear, I'm just having a laugh. Some of my favourite music has been composed with nothing but square waves and bit-shift noise. I just found it funny that their blurb listed the subosc as having 5 waveforms, given what they are ;)

Still, my monotron only has one waveform and there's a ton of sounds in there. If Lush is anywhere near that deep I'm sure it's saws and pulses will be gracing my music at some stage.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Kriminal
Banned
18682 posts since 2 Oct, 2001 from England

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am

Ingo doesnt do humour. he does however, like to mentiom his presets whenever possible
he is the new lotuzia
:hihi:

GeorgeZ
KVRAF
2908 posts since 29 May, 2009 from New Zealand

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Kriminal wrote:Ingo doesnt do humour. he does however, like to mentiom his presets whenever possible
he is the new lotuzia
Eternitysound VST Banks

ariston
KVRAF
3510 posts since 28 Jun, 2009 from Wherever I lay my hat

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Kriminal wrote:Ingo doesnt do humour. he does however, like to mentiom his presets whenever possible
he is the new lotuzia
That's downright mean.

Heh heh. Heh. :hihi:

hakey
KVRAF
5189 posts since 25 Feb, 2008 from Babylon an ting

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 pm

he is the new lotuzia
:smack:

Igro
KVRAF
4145 posts since 26 Apr, 2007 from Noosphere

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

ChiTown24
KVRian
756 posts since 9 Jan, 2012

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

djanthonyw wrote:The website hasn't been updated. That's been there for quite a while now considering it says Shioitor instead of Lush 101. I'm just glad that Diva is available so I don't have to worry about when this thing is going to be released... since I don't plan on getting it. Also, another thing that I find quite annoying is that they label their plugins under "D16 Group Audio Software". Is having "Audio Software" in the manufacturer name of the plugin menu really necessary? I'd prefer to not have my plugin menu span across my whole screen just for one developer when I access it.
oh
have you seen the page before ? maybe its new but they didnt change the name
:shrug:
surprised i missed it

well its a simple architecture synth sure but so is phosycon and its awesome :) plus what extra beyond what they have added could we ask of an sh-101 emulation ??
since their other plugs went 64bit a couple months ago at least they be focused on the sh-101 plugin now :) soon!

Igro
KVRAF
4145 posts since 26 Apr, 2007 from Noosphere

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Saw-Square oscillators synths...I use them only for bass-lines. They always give the same pads that I get bored.

Nig
KVRist
424 posts since 12 Oct, 2009 from London, UK

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Cyforce wrote:
reusenoise wrote:Let's see how many time pass before someone making a Shioitor vs.Diva (or Saurus)
Surely many or one big one with many many pages :D
But i'm pretty sure Lush will be a hard opponent for Diva :wink:
Or more likely, many big ones with many many pages :hihi:
Deep N' Dusty House Grooves !!!
Artist: http://soundcloud.com/nigel
Label: http://soundcloud.com/diplopiarecords

Ingonator
KVRAF
12043 posts since 21 Mar, 2008 from Hannover, Germany

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm

EDIT
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
notebook: HP Omen 15.6" / Win 10 Home 64-bit / i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD (internal) // audio: Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd gen)
DAWs: Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 // controller: Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Brittlestem
KVRAF
1554 posts since 24 Feb, 2004

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Ingonator wrote:
he is the new lotuzia
First i HAVE humour but usually not with you, Kriminal (guess why i did not visit the Synapse Audio forum for ages, the reason is not about Dune itself...) and second i did not mention a single of my presets in this thread. So who is the "troll" here??

I don't think that such comment about either me or Laurent is funny in any way, especially if others here start to chime in into that.
This would not be the first time you try to make me look like an idiot which even with any sense of humor is not acceptable for me.

Ingo
Kriminal's the same guy who slagged off BT etc for charging for presets - but who now whores out his preset packs in every post via his sig.
No-one on KVR takes him seriously.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

ariston
KVRAF
3510 posts since 28 Jun, 2009 from Wherever I lay my hat

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Ingonator wrote:
I don't think that such comment about either me or Laurent is funny in any way, especially if others here start to chime in into that.
This would not be the first time you try to make me look like an idiot which even with any sense of humor is not acceptable for me.

Ingo
Ingo, I hope you didn't take my post as an endorsement of the intention to make you look like an idiot. I thought two things were funny: you took Sendy's obviously ironic post at its word, and the mention of *shrug* Lotuzia got me smirking. Kriminal has a Krogan sense of humor, and I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist over it.

Ingonator
KVRAF
12043 posts since 21 Mar, 2008 from Hannover, Germany

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 pm

EDIT
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
notebook: HP Omen 15.6" / Win 10 Home 64-bit / i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD (internal) // audio: Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd gen)
DAWs: Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 // controller: Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”