Noisemaker LFO waveform bug

Official support for: distrho.sourceforge.net
danboid
KVRist
321 posts since 14 Nov, 2011

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

Hi F!

There seems to be a nasty bug in your latest Noisemaker builds and I expect in the original code too that prevents you changing the LFO waveform type. It is set to sine by default and there seems to be no way you can change it.

It would be great if you could have a look to see if there is an easy fix for this but maybe its something Patrick will have to deal with?

Thanks!

Dan

cytone
KVRist
161 posts since 6 Aug, 2009 from UK

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 am

Did you try clicking on it and moving your mouse up and down?

danboid
KVRist
321 posts since 14 Nov, 2011

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 am

Hi cytone!

So thats how you do it! Thanks!

I dunno who came first but you may have beat Patrick (NM's dev) to telling me the secret. I did try click-drag left and right but not up and down - hmmm!

I'm going to suggest to Patrick he change this to something more obvious like left click to cycle forwards and right to cycle back. It doesn't make sense to be click-dragging up and down on a static icon like that. On a dial or slider it makes sense - not here and I know from the NM comments on its homepage I'm not the only user who got stumped by this.

There's not a secret noisemaker manual that tells you this is there? I think the rest of the interface is pretty self explanatory in terms of how to adjust stuff at least.

Return to “DISTRHO”