VOS Density MkIII ... WOW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote:I just got to try this, I love how it sounds but if I hit by bypass on Samp when I return from bypass it kills all the audio...not just the track it's on but all the audio and I have to reboot samp. I have never has this problem before :shrug:
Hey John, That one sounds like it is a proper bug and something I am sure Herbert would try and fix, Perhaps post on the wordpress site mate and it will be sorted as soon as He has had his summer break or whatnot. He has always been sharp with actual bugs :D

Its a wonderful compressor for sure and has it happened to fellow samp pro X users that You could ask/get them to test it man?

All the best dude :)

Dean

Found another plug-in that does something like density. Stillwell Rocket. The impetus adds harmonic distortion, this thing is ace.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Rocket is better than Ace. Unlike Density and other VoS plugins, it's not made with SynthMaker, which allows the plugin to run on other platforms and the developer to provide better support.

That said, Rocket was created to embrace and extend the 1176 concept, designed to produce very fast attacks. Density is more of a bus compressor. Not that anyone will behead you for using Rocket as a bus compressor. Except maybe in North Korea and Texas.

Return to “Effects”